Telling A Girl You Like Her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 142 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Is it ever bad to tell a girl you like her or that you have feelings for her. Like say everything you do isn't really going anywhere with her, would that be a good next step?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It depends we need more details?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

bad idea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

given the (brief) scenario description... very very bad idea..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It depends we need more details?
Ok, ok, lets see...

I reinitiated hanging out with this girl that I have known for a while. We used to hang out in 8th grade but stopped, had classes my senior year and I never trie anything on her because I was focusing on school and now we've just graduated so I decided maybe I should try hanging out with her again. I have hung out with her a few times and to tell you the truth I whoosed out on making any moves. I don't know if I have in any way made it clear that I really like this girl besides the fact that I've been asking her to hangout.

As I posted in another thread, she had asked finally been the one to ask me to hangout by asking if I wanted to go to the club with her but she flaked. She never flaked if I asked her. So it's been a near week and a half since we have hung out. We have texted and talked on the phone, but the last phone call I had with her didn't seem like it gave off that much of an energetic vibe as before.

I am pretty busy today, but I was going to see if she wanted to go fishing (she loves fishing) tomorrow and either I'll tell her I really like her blah blah blah not in a creepy way or attempt to make a move. And keep in mind she is sexually shy compared to other girls and that's why I haven't exactly tried to go for a move. Because I feel she'll be uncomfortable, I don't know. Everytime we chill, it's just us hanging.

That about covers it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
bad idea
Most of the time when guys tell a girl how they feel they totally don't think about how she will feel about what they say. Its usually like a big cleansing or something. Its kinda like someone under the enginge trying to fix a car and its taking too long, and so they just say fuck it and jump in the driver set like its gonna drive now or never....usually, guys are desperate and trying to FORCE things when they do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Very bad idea, Love isn't one sided, if she doesn't like you it wouln't matter how much you like her, and you're putting yourself 100% out there, so your risking all of yourself and none of her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

However, eloquence at the right time is very effective...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.karneval-fasching-kostueme.de/kostueme-frauen.html
For us girls, the important thing the guy should do is that they are true to their self, for short, not assuming.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
For us girls, the important thing the guy should do is that they are true to their self, for short, not assuming.
whatever that means...lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. I act myself...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 am 

Quote:
she is right on the money here, what is important with showing your intentions, is remaining congruent to them, if you are telling a girl that you like her in order to get some sort of reaction from her or to please her in some way, so she says or does something or acts in some way, you are not being congruent

you are simply saying/doing something for a reaction, it is not congruent to your frame

for example if you know a girl for 3 months, hang out with her as friends, have never even touched her, never once even let on a small indication that you like her, never showed interest in any way, then you go to make out with the girl, or deliver the big I think I like you, or what ever is big for you or what ever

then the girl totally shoots you down, maybe she even thinks your cute, but the thing is, is at that moment, it seems like you are not being yourself, if you wanted to kiss her or let her know you liked her, why did it take so long?, why was that not just already the way you were?, why didn't you express it from the start?, why was it not just normal for you?, why is this out of the ordinary, it doesn't fit

^ this mis-alignment is incongruence, you want to be solid and congruent with your frame

a confident impression is what you want to leave, and that is being certain, if you are certain about something, you will remain congruent about your feelings towards that thing

if your favourite colour is blue, and your best friend says no you told me your favourite color is red, but you are 100% certain that you like blue, then obviously you will remain congruent with blue being your favourite colour, it won't even enter your reality that he could be right and you will either challenge him or dismiss what he says entirely because you know what you like

the above example is the same as telling a girl you like her, if you know you like her and you are certain of it, it is expected that you would congruently project this through your frame, your words and actions must be in alignment to congruently express these feelings and you must remain certain of them

if a girl challenges you and says how many girls have you talked to today, or tells you sorry are you ok just being friends, this is your time to remain certain and congruent, stay exactly the same, don't all of a sudden change up how you feel, or act differently to please her, or apologize for being true to yourself and your intentions

as an above poster said you would be risking yourself more then she is risking herself, please don't come from this mind frame, the only time you will be risking anything is by not showing intent, if she is unaware of your intentions then you obviously can not move things forward through them, not trying will get you the exact same result as trying and failing, and you can not test compliance properly without intent, if you don't escalate, things get stagnant, and that leads to alot of comfort and no sex, if it becomes normal for you to not fuck, then it will become increasingly harder to get it in, so don't worry about if she likes it, doesn't like it, what she wants, doesn't want

express yourself, if you can't then she is controlling you, control yourself, be strong, don't submit to others, be yourself, express yourself always, you don't need others to approve of you, some will, some won't, accept and approve of yourself, find that acceptance from within

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 am 
Dedicated Member

Just my opinion from experience. You should not tell a girl you "like" her if she gives you no IOI's, otherwise if you guys are friends it will be foreign to her, she has to first show interest before you can make a move - just proper tactics.

So what can you do? You can illustrate and convey subtle things towards her that are indirect to see how she responds to them. If she responds with an IOI you can proceed.

First of all relax, don't be so high strung brother - you have options, your not a loser, your not someone who can't get girls. Sometimes the best way to get a girl is to show her your wanted by other girls. Use preselection as a tactic. Just watch how you do it, don't make it come off as your taken by someone.

A line I use: Hey are you good with relationship advice? Ok, I'll explain why in a moment but what's a good way to let a girl know your not interested in her.

Her: Blah blah blah, (try returning her advice and use it on he'd as if you meant it about her as a joke)
You: Like most girls like/talk to me for my appearance not personality. Some girls see me and they just want to talk to me for my appearance, (not personality) like there's more to me than that, you know. Like some of these girls are honestly very pretty but if all they want me for is my appearance than, what does it matter?
Her: Your so right blahhh
You: Would you ever date someone for their appearance only?
*Neg Joke*

IMPORTANT LINE: Cool, I'm glad you don't only sed people on the outside.

This shows that other woman want you and that you have options yet it shows you and her have a bond together. But don't come across as a player! This line, if used right shows you save yourself for a smart girl.

Secondly, I'd suggest seeing if she gives you compliance, make sure to keep eye contact with her and talk slower. Even thought this doesn't say I Like you, it conveys it subconsciously.

Hope that helped, be Alpha!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
she is right on the money here, what is important with showing your intentions, is remaining congruent to them, if you are telling a girl that you like her in order to get some sort of reaction from her or to please her in some way, so she says or does something or acts in some way, you are not being congruent

you are simply saying/doing something for a reaction, it is not congruent to your frame

for example if you know a girl for 3 months, hang out with her as friends, have never even touched her, never once even let on a small indication that you like her, never showed interest in any way, then you go to make out with the girl, or deliver the big I think I like you, or what ever is big for you or what ever

then the girl totally shoots you down, maybe she even thinks your cute, but the thing is, is at that moment, it seems like you are not being yourself, if you wanted to kiss her or let her know you liked her, why did it take so long?, why was that not just already the way you were?, why didn't you express it from the start?, why was it not just normal for you?, why is this out of the ordinary, it doesn't fit

^ this mis-alignment is incongruence, you want to be solid and congruent with your frame

a confident impression is what you want to leave, and that is being certain, if you are certain about something, you will remain congruent about your feelings towards that thing

if your favourite colour is blue, and your best friend says no you told me your favourite color is red, but you are 100% certain that you like blue, then obviously you will remain congruent with blue being your favourite colour, it won't even enter your reality that he could be right and you will either challenge him or dismiss what he says entirely because you know what you like

the above example is the same as telling a girl you like her, if you know you like her and you are certain of it, it is expected that you would congruently project this through your frame, your words and actions must be in alignment to congruently express these feelings and you must remain certain of them

if a girl challenges you and says how many girls have you talked to today, or tells you sorry are you ok just being friends, this is your time to remain certain and congruent, stay exactly the same, don't all of a sudden change up how you feel, or act differently to please her, or apologize for being true to yourself and your intentions

as an above poster said you would be risking yourself more then she is risking herself, please don't come from this mind frame, the only time you will be risking anything is by not showing intent, if she is unaware of your intentions then you obviously can not move things forward through them, not trying will get you the exact same result as trying and failing, and you can not test compliance properly without intent, if you don't escalate, things get stagnant, and that leads to alot of comfort and no sex, if it becomes normal for you to not fuck, then it will become increasingly harder to get it in, so don't worry about if she likes it, doesn't like it, what she wants, doesn't want

express yourself, if you can't then she is controlling you, control yourself, be strong, don't submit to others, be yourself, express yourself always, you don't need others to approve of you, some will, some won't, accept and approve of yourself, find that acceptance from within
So I should subtly, physically escalate congruently? I guess this could work, hmm. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Just my opinion from experience. You should not tell a girl you "like" her if she gives you no IOI's, otherwise if you guys are friends it will be foreign to her, she has to first show interest before you can make a move - just proper tactics.

So what can you do? You can illustrate and convey subtle things towards her that are indirect to see how she responds to them. If she responds with an IOI you can proceed.

First of all relax, don't be so high strung brother - you have options, your not a loser, your not someone who can't get girls. Sometimes the best way to get a girl is to show her your wanted by other girls. Use preselection as a tactic. Just watch how you do it, don't make it come off as your taken by someone.

A line I use: Hey are you good with relationship advice? Ok, I'll explain why in a moment but what's a good way to let a girl know your not interested in her.

Her: Blah blah blah, (try returning her advice and use it on he'd as if you meant it about her as a joke)
You: Like most girls like/talk to me for my appearance not personality. Some girls see me and they just want to talk to me for my appearance, (not personality) like there's more to me than that, you know. Like some of these girls are honestly very pretty but if all they want me for is my appearance than, what does it matter?
Her: Your so right blahhh
You: Would you ever date someone for their appearance only?
*Neg Joke*

IMPORTANT LINE: Cool, I'm glad you don't only sed people on the outside.

This shows that other woman want you and that you have options yet it shows you and her have a bond together. But don't come across as a player! This line, if used right shows you save yourself for a smart girl.

Secondly, I'd suggest seeing if she gives you compliance, make sure to keep eye contact with her and talk slower. Even thought this doesn't say I Like you, it conveys it subconsciously.

Hope that helped, be Alpha!
Preciate brother, I may try this!