Terms/Acronyms + Newbie FAQ/Intro to PUA [MERGED]

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://specialessays.com/interview-essay-writing-service/
This is the first time I have come on such post. I have always been thinking about whether these techniques work or not. It's interesting to read.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

McAfee Activate – Steps by steps for downloading, installing and activating your McAfee activate antivirus by redeeming the valid license keycode from – mcafee.com/activate ,

Looking for norton.com/setup After you buy Norton Antivirus visit our site, sign in to norton account for Norton Setup or Install where you can enter and activate your 25 digit product key to setup your account – norton.com/setup. Get started by downloading and installing the setup. For activation, get the 25 characters alphanumeric product key from norton.com/setup. Norton offers hordes of reliable antivirus programs.

Setup Office 2019, 365 and more at Office Setup. Enter 25-digits Activation key to download, install and activate Office on your PC or Mac. Visit office.com/setup to purchase all the latest Office versions.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks, very enlightening..Xender I thought I knew most of them Discord already but it seems like there's more and more every time I read one of these. I think this is the best one I've seen up to date.
:wink:
AMOG— 1. noun [alpha Omegle male of the group or alpha male other guy]: a socially comfortable male who competes with a pickup artist for a woman or interferes with a pickup artist's game. Origin: 01d_Dog. 2. verb: to remove a potential male competitor—through physical, verbal, or psychological tactics—from a group of women. Also: outalpha. Origin: Tyler Durden.