STUCK IN THE FRIEND ZONE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: STUCK IN THE FRIEND ZONE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Simply put im a very social guy and have ease opening sets and getting my target interested. My key problem is that im so overly friendly that i always fall in the "let's just be friends" zone, what technique or how can i put that friendly side of me on the side and make sure to communicate to the girl that i dont just wanna be friends!!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

neg

*edit* add some kino, and above all else; DO NOT spoil here with attention...make her earn it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:43 am 
Dedicated Member

develop a connection with your target when flirting, before you guys actually get to know eachother a little better. also, try to make a routine that you can take staight to a close, that way you dont get caught in that zone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
develop a connection with your target when flirting, before you guys actually get to know eachother a little better. also, try to make a routine that you can take staight to a close, that way you dont get caught in that zone.

i dont think he's in the need of a routine or any other memorized tactics..

your already a natural, but have the same mental block that I had to break through a long time ago...

"The Nice Guy"

Ignore what she says, spit your natural game, and above all else, as I said before; make her earn her status in the conversation/relationship. Nothing is a freebee.

Nothing is a freebee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The Friend Zone... we have all been at that point at some time or another. I would convert the friendly act into something flirty... like the kino thing (still a newbe to the PUA terms). I am the touchy guy, the best is loud clubs because you have to lean in to make conversation, and then I use the back of my hand to brush her shoulder. If this girl your after already feels you in the friend zone... then use it to your advantage... its always good to have a few ladies with you when you go out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

like esquire said Kino is important and remember the cat/string act. If your not getting the responses your looking for show her that she's been shut out (not completely) but use body position and start talking to her friends while throwing in some negs until she's earned the right to have your attention. It usually tends to be a balancing act and will happen a couple times so learn to recongnize when you've done enough, back off until she re-engauges.

~Surreal

Post subject: kino and negs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I usually throw in some kino, touch her shoulders, brush her hair, or point out a part of her which i really like! But throwing negs, is something i need to concentrate on, its not enough to compliment, i realize that for a girl to be attracted to she also likes to be critisized, acting ininterested is also good right? turning around, lookin elsewhere, and all that