what do you do when you're not interested in her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Imagine this role reversal for a sec. There's this girl who likes me and always calls me, texts me, etc asking me "how are you doing" or stuff like that, and when we hang out she gets really shy and always tries to buy me stuff. she's a real afc around me. how do i let her down easy without hurting her?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Imagine this role reversal for a sec. There's this girl who likes me and always calls me, texts me, etc asking me "how are you doing" or stuff like that, and when we hang out she gets really shy and always tries to buy me stuff. she's a real afc around me. how do i let her down easy without hurting her?
easy... thanks, but no thanks... tell her staright....

BUT -

more importantly - you have seen through the looking glass. you know how many men act (afc) when they are too full on with women (buying shit for them, hanging on too much etc).... its not a turn on - its a turn off!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Use her! Use her to attract other women. That's what attractive women do. They get lots of guys to buy them stuff and take them out on expansive dates, then they "complain" to their friends how none of the men ever gives her what she really wants. It's called social status and all girls dig it and are in to it.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wouldnt say you should use her but genuinely befriend her. If she is an interesting person there is no reason not to be friends with her. This means that you know one more person and through her you can meet other interesting guys and girls to further increase your social network.

Suavey Ravi