Always stuck in small talk

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys help.. I'm always stuck in small talks with girls in Daygame.. I don't know what it is.. I get any further.. It's driving me nuts any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
i get stuck but use things around you to talk about. Ask her if shes adventurist ask her about life dude if you got day-game then you are the man. I just say anything on my mind but i always find something to say so i can apply kino. Pratice tell her you like what she's wearing. Thats always a good opener.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
My new girlfriend and I met at school and went right to a coffee shop afterwards, we talked for 3 and half hours about our passions, music, life, spirituality/religion, school, our futures, our likes and dislikes, stories from past experiences, and current events. Just BE interesting, don't talk about the weather, talk about something DEEP and introspective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: methods_place@yahoo.com
I agree with meth. Go out and do stuff with her and try to get relaxed and talk about her interests and yours. I went out with this chick to play miniture golf and we just talked about all sorts of things. likes and dislikes, favorite movie and least, etc. When we got to a cave like build of the minature golf course I began to flirt with her and mess her game up and say things like if it were darker in here I would have a little adventure with her. Lets just say that it ended well. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18 am 
I don't agree with anyone, but I probably do. OK here you go. Think of what you hate people asking you and never ask her that shit. Think of what you want her to tell you and tell her that stuff. That means joking, exaggerating, changing the conversation if she bores you. Don't let your next question be, "so what do you want to do with your life." or "so how do you like that" the second you catch yourself saying something like that I want you to say "FUCK! my grandma just died and I'm going through a hard time" that will raise her adrenaline and nag her interest, Then after she consoles you while you're crying for the next minute you can say "oh I was just joking about that." Even if she gets upset, you were exciting which is what you want to be. It's easier to be on a roll when you start out exciting and get to see that initial reaction.