a problem with cocky funny

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have sen the great things that can come from cocky funny courtesy of my friend who is of course, a complete natural and has no idea at all about double your dating or any of that stuff. anyway my problem with it is that i'm not very confident. If i try to pull a cocky funny lin on a girl i feel like she's gonna be like "wow you wish" or some thing like that to make me feel like a total dick. is anyone feeling me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
cocky funny isn't everything,it's a component.

that's like saying a car engine it's all it needs.

you need transmission,brakes,suspension,wheels,and once you got those 5 parts working in conjunction,you can add a supercharger,turbo kit,NOS,body kits,vinyls,tints,rims,spinners,neon,etc...

Now,apply what I just said to Pick up(Inner game,routines,DHVs,negging,kino,LMR,LTR maintenance,peacocking,etc...)

There is your answer.
Good day sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I feel you, you sure have to watch the timing.

I don't know, but here's something I'd say:

Point: Blah, blah, [I'm being cocky & funny]
HB: Yeah, you wish. (she's obviously cold here)
Point: Haha, you think I was serious? You're horny! (if using MM talk to her friends, ignore her, punish her for that, proceed with DHV)

But if they're this cold, and they're dead serious when they say it, you did something wrong --- that shouldn't happen.

Don't worry, just enjoy! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I used to have this problem but eventually you have to learn to stop caring.

Examples:
- I was fluffing a set and I was talking about the state of kids now adays and why there so bad or some garbage. Anyways I was listing off factors and I snuck in "especially FUCKING High School teachers, what a bunch of useless tools...". Now my target (HB10 in my eyes) was a HS Teacher, her mouth just dropped. Stone-walled didn't look for her reaction but gave the smallest grin to disqualify a personal attack.
- At lunch with a group of people eating greens. "You know the bad thing about eating vegetables? Putting them back in the wheelchair when your done". Needs massive composure but jolts the crowd and gets a laugh.

I've told dead hookers jokes and gotten laughs but it's all about your composure and body language. Have you ever noticed how white comedians can play a crowd and use the word "nigger" and still get laughs? It's because their delivery is one of confidence and composure.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If i try to pull a cocky funny lin on a girl i feel like she's gonna be like "wow you wish" or some thing like that to make me feel like a total dick. is anyone feeling me?
No!!! I'm not feelin' you!!! You shouldn't have the attitude you might offend somebody because then you'll think it too much about what you're saying thats when you're most likely to something offensive. Say anything just as long as you don't outright insult a women you're fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
If i try to pull a cocky funny lin on a girl i feel like she's gonna be like "wow you wish" or some thing like that to make me feel like a total dick. is anyone feeling me?
No!!! I'm not feelin' you!!! You shouldn't have the attitude you're you might offend somebody because then you'll think it too much about what you're saying that when you're most likely to something offensive. Say anything just as long as you don't outright insult a women you're fine.
Fear kills EVERY moment.

Do things with great confidence,or it wont work.

Like i said, cocky-funny is a component. Had you worked on all the other aspects, you would not be thinking like this. It's fundamental.

Holden is right.SouthernCross is right.I am right.

Stop caring what the girl thinks. Chances are,she's thinking the same thing about talking to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Damn Straight we right!!!!! BLACK BULL aka Gutz!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Damn Straight we right!!!!! BLACK BULL aka Gutz!!!
lol.word.Thanks man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 am 
It's simple. Have an answer for everything. If you don't then use a standardized answer for things. Little kids do it all the time "no you're a poo-poo head, no you are" "I double dog dare you, I triple dog dare you". If she says "you wish" say "you wish my dick was in your mouth but you haven't earned it yet." If that upsets her then good, she deserves it for trying to shut you down. She's living in your world bro. you run the show that's why you say whatever the fuck you want and still bang her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"If she says "you wish" say "you wish my dick was in your mouth but you haven't earned it yet."

Forget "keepin it real" with an HB...you gotta "keep it cave" with these chix. All about taking and keeping control of the situation LOL keep droppin the wisdom caveman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
i went out to the bar after a softball game with some coworkers...the bartender was talking to one of my mates about some party at work where you could win some prize...i interject "yeah, and if you play your cards right, you could win me" ha...i got roasted pretty much by all my boys and she laughed and said 'well, what if i lose?" but later on in the night she came over and we had the longest conversation then any of my boys, who tried CBing me but to no avail.... you just got to not give a fuck, im scared alil bit about that kind of stuff too you just have to not care... even if what you say is stupid (like, me) if you just dont care thats an attractive quality... I made a funny and she came back over to talk to me because i was interesting unlike the other people i was with.

be confident, dont give a fuck...