I just don't understand

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: I just don't understand
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: methods_place@yahoo.com
ok... so I am just going to give a brief back ground of myself. Undecisive, moody, manipulative, insecure asshole. I think that pretty much tells you everything. Anyway back to my little problem.

I ruined my last couple of relatioonships because I guess I fear to carry out a serious relationship. I have been single for a year now and I need to get laid. I am talking to this chick, and I know that I am in. Thing is she is like really far from me. I want a relationship with someone doesnt matter with who just someone that I can relate with. This chick is pretty cool but the distance between us is killing me.

I just cant seem to control myself and my insecurities, what would you guys think that I do? Some suggestions, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Why do you want a relationship?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just want to f-close, then move on to bigger and better things. I have this thing where I have to win or bust and I dont like to bust.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Go visit her if she wants you that bad, or tell her to come visit you. Whats the problem here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess I am just doubting myself too much. I convinced her to see me so I guess the problem has been solved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:53 am 
yes you are very insecure... You just want to F-close. You can fuck any girl it's really not that hard, common START TALKING TO MORE GIRLS. you will realize your not as pathetic as you thought. and then maybe you'll be secure enough that a girl actually WANTS to fuck you and you don't have to beg for advice on how to stick your dick in her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

if a fuck is all you want - then go the the bar tonight and turn your shit on....

i think you are a little more involved with this chick than you like to admit...
dont try to convince yourself to be something you arent...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
if a fuck is all you want - then go the the bar tonight and turn your shit on....

i think you are a little more involved with this chick than you like to admit...
dont try to convince yourself to be something you arent...
Yes totally true. If I really want to get laid all I have to do is go to the bars and score me some one nighters. See the thing with me is that once I set my eyes on a catch I fixate myself on the one target. It's like a little game to feed my ego if you will. My insecurities play with that because I cant distinguish between being smooth enough or just being a dope and being led around the rosey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
yes you are very insecure... You just want to F-close. You can fuck any girl it's really not that hard, common START TALKING TO MORE GIRLS. you will realize your not as pathetic as you thought. and then maybe you'll be secure enough that a girl actually WANTS to fuck you and you don't have to beg for advice on how to stick your dick in her.
not begging trying to get opinions about my little situation. I know how to stick my dick in her already, comes second nature, it's about knowing for sure if I got this in the bag. Which I should know that I do but that is where my insecurities kicks in. I don't know why I doubt myself but it's just a habit that comes because lack of confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:25 am 
Dedicated Member

the best way to overcome insecureties around women is to first get some of them as friends. become comfortable just being around them without any of the sexual tention and all that. then have them introduce you to a friend of theirs that you find attractive, that way when you start talking to her, you dont have to try to open. then, once you are comfortable talking and flirting and being around girls, get a couple good topics, grow a set and approach. you dont need confidence, you just need to think you have confidence.