does smiling matter?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: does smiling matter?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: flaminsharingan
I would think it matters but i havent really been taking care of my teeth. Im sorta young compared to the puas here, Im 17. I have a good set of teeth that would be perfect but there stained yellow. I been smiling like a goof lately only cause im a average looking guy and when girls smile at me i want to smile back but this is getting in the middle of my inner game. I brush my teeth once a day i know atleast 3 times a day. so what should i do and how long would It take to get the perfect set of teeth iwant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
i got nothing for you on the teeth. But all i can say is if she smiles at you & you dont smile back? Dont even bother trying.

Post subject: smiling
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

By smiling you are showing that you are confident about yourself and so you make yourself more attractive to women, so yes it is important to smile.
I know how you feel because few years ago I had my tooth knocked out in rugby accident, they were put back in but one of them which is the front upper jaw tooth has internal bleeding so its slightly bliue.
So then I smile, its not a stupid massive one :lol: but more of the closed lip smile, however im geting it treated however it takes long time but unlike you it can be done quickly, stop smoking, get whitening toothpaste, get good elecktronic toohbrush, clean your teeth at least twice a day for at least two minutes, floss and use mouthwash, if you got spare moneu then get them whitened by dentist.
Also dont lose your confidence over the slightly yellow teeth because no matter how white your teeth are and how looking you are women want a confident man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I didn't like smiling either, I don't have perfect teeth. After working on my confidence and bodylanguage for a few months, I asked one of my girl-friends if she'd noticed any change in me. And she that when I smile I radiate confidence. So I smile now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 am 
Moderator Emeritus

I've always thought that I have a bad smile and that it makes me look like a goof, or the bad teeth are a put off. I've got several crooked teeth and they definitely aren't white, but I usually don't show my teeth when I smile unless it just happens unconsciously. I started smiling at myself everytime I pass by a mirror though and now when I'm out I smile constantly and it definitely makes a huge difference. Last night I had a girl tell me that she loved my smile and I said "I dunno I always thought it was a little too big and kinda curls in like the Grinch in the cartoon" then gave her a big grin and made circles with my fingers like my smile was curling around. It got a good laugh out of everyone and helps anchor my face with something that she has probably seen several times growing up and associates comfort and possibly other good emotions with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
smiling is important but don't be smiling like a fucking leprechaun. girls like pearly whites so if yours are fairly yellow either A, buy some over the counter whitener or get it done professionally or B, smile without showing teeth... smiling is like C&F.. you have to use it in a balanced manner so as not to wear it out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:07 am 
It doesn't matter what you're teeth look like as long as they aren't green and falling out. Smiling is associated with positive feelings. Holding back a smile is a disgusting display of fear. Smile when you mean it. My brother knocked in one of my front teeth just a little bit because he punched me in the mouth when we were kids. I wanted to get braces or something to strighten out my teeth but my hoe at the time (and this girl was a hoe) said it gave me character. What you think is a gross smile may be seen as a definition of character and increase attraction from girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, it seems you know your problem. Brush your teeth more, floss, and use mouth wash. On top of that buy a pack of teeth whitening strips. Use the brand crest makes. You will see a bright white smile within two weeks. Also, make sure you visit the dentist at least 2 times a year. This is an easy fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

go to your dentist and get a bleach kit, it cost about $500 for a legit one, they take moldings of your mouth and make a perfect fitting mold

if thats too much buy some crest whitening strips from the store

lucky for me my mom works at a dental office and i got my kit like a week ago for free :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Robbiehoo115
i didnt read all the posts but crest whitening strips work very well. there only like 30 bucks. read the directions and do excatly as they say. i find laying on ur back and reading for the 30 mins the strips are in ur mouth keeps the saliva off them and make them stay on and work better. honestly dude in three days ull see results.promise.go and get it right now u wont regret it. if there not white enough for u afterwards just go get another one and it make em even whiter and in order to keep them clean, drink soda, coffe and tea through a straw or not at all. a good whitening toothpaste is called 'pearl drops" good luck man and lemme know how it works