Unlucky situation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Unlucky situation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Long story short, there is this girl at work, I only recently started talking with her, she tends to keep to her self. I started flirting with her and talking with her a bit, and she responded. Basically shes flirting with me and acting very playful, and to put things in perspective shes only really like this with 1-2 other guys at work.

I think shes amazing and a bomb shell, almost a perfect 10 (and I rate hard lol). Im confident that I can get her number, and make plans with her, its just when things were going so well she gets fired/quit. I haven't seen her since (only been 1 week, just found out yesterday shes not coming back, if she does it would be a miracle).

I really like this girl and never felt this way about another girl before, so much that I just want to see her right now, dating aside I wanna just see her and talk to her.

I added her to facebook, but I get the impression shes one of those people who don't check their facebook often, and have a feeling it will be a good week or 2 before she accepts my friend request. I can't afford to wait that long.

I can't let her go without at least trying, but its difficult to communicate with her, no one seems to have her phone number at work, except 1 guy who lost his phone and all his numbers, I will see him tomorrow and find out if he lost her number. But I took it upon myself to make sure I at least have her number if I can't seem to contact her, I went into the office and took her cell number.
Now I don't want to call her and have to explain that I took her number from the records of all the staff numbers.

Im hoping that she will come in person 1 last time, and if she does I hope that I will be there. Otherwise I hope the guy can help me out.

What should I do? Should I just say fuck it and call her, or wait to speak through facebook? Also how much longer should I wait, im thinking I need to do something by this weekend. Do something while its still fresh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 am 
Dedicated Member

You can't call her unless you can say you got the number from the guy. If it comes out that you didn't - you're facing a restraining order. Don't bother doing this - he may just not want to give it to you, and she may already know this!

If she's only going to be on facebook rarely, get the number on first reply. Don't waste time "adding" - just message for the close directly. I think this is a direct scenario; tell her you were about to invite her to come to XXX with some friends, but she didn't come to work that day. "So give me your number and we should hang out sometime, because you're really interesting."

I'm a winner - I am going to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update, actually spoke to her through facebook the other day and she just gave me her number telling me to call her lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah i agree, definitely do it over facebook...she definitely checks every one in a while. Do it right off the bat, open with a nice line. Id just be honest..."I was about to ask you out...then you had to screw up and get fired (or some other neg), what do you say about dinner..."

you got this man