Girl after betrayal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Girl after betrayal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sooo, there's this girl from my work I really like. I was always flirting with her but I was also cocky and many times I was making fun of her. But we really have good relations she said I'm her soulmate. Few days ago she texted me" I need your help, can I come see you?" I said "sure". So what happen is that her boyfriend cheated on her, the other girl was texting her sending printscreens of their conversations, guy was cheating her for a month. Nevertheless, whole night we ended having fun as always, we ended up in my bad. We kissed, hugged, I felt she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't wanted, because this is the first girl lately I really like and I want LTR with her. Today she texted me "I had shitty day, I was crying". I texted her "Come to me and I'll cheer you up." She came after work not for long, but she started to say that she feel like a bitch that after he cheated on her she's jumping on me, that she don't know what to do. This guy is messing with her head saying that he will fix everything etc. I told her "right now you should think about what will make you happy" (EC and KC). Then she started to say that she dont want to hurt me because she dont know what she will do, I said that she cant hurt me so its ok, but she knows that I think that guy is a dick and she should leave him. I kissed her and told her to go home. Now I want some advices how to play this. I feel like most physical contact I start, but she responds very well and kiss me back, hug me back but I can't be the one that initiate it everytime. First meeting she asked me, now I asked her. She's texting me on facebook all the time, I'm trying to text her back not too much because I know it kills attraction. Now she texted me "I dont want to fuck up. I really like you. Youre like magic man to me :)". I dont know how long I should be the initiator, I've never been in situation like this. Im going to see her Tuesday at work, where we usually work but I dont know how should I be, how long I should be the one that initiates everything, and at what point should I cold the relation. Can I get some tips from someone that has been in similiar situation. Kind regards.

Post subject: Re: Girl after betrayal
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
we ended up in my bad. We kissed, hugged, I felt she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't wanted, because this is the first girl lately I really like and I want LTR with her.
Backwards.

Relationships happen organically from passion and fun.

Quote:
Today she texted me "I had shitty day, I was crying". I texted her "Come to me and I'll cheer you up." She came after work not for long, but she started to say that she feel like a bitch that after he cheated on her she's jumping on me, that she don't know what to do. This guy is messing with her head saying that he will fix everything etc. I told her "right now you should think about what will make you happy"

Jesus christ. Why are you even discussing the other guy?

Stop trying to be her savior.

Quote:
Now she texted me "I dont want to fuck up. I really like you. Youre like magic man to me :)".

You: "Ha. I haven't even show you my best tricks yet. Maybe soon...."

You're acting way too serious and dramatic with her. You're feeding her turmoil, not being the chill indifferent guy she can escape to.

Quote:
Can I get some tips from someone that has been in similiar situation. Kind regards.

You: "It's netflix and drinks night at my place. Come on by."

Then you wait for her response. If she says no, then you wait for her to hit you back again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Jesus christ. Why are you even discussing the other guy?

Stop trying to be her savior.
Im not discussing, but If she starts to talk about it should I say to her shut up ? I said think about yourself and kissed her.
Quote:
You're acting way too serious and dramatic with her. You're feeding her turmoil, not being the chill indifferent guy she can escape to.
I listen to when she talks about problems, but after I don't drill the hole. We have fun and I'm not starting to talk about the other guy.
Quote:
You: "It's netflix and drinks night at my place. Come on by."
Well I think it's a bad idea because I'm not living in a place where I can actually fuck her, but I think she would come if I write that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Im not discussing, but If she starts to talk about it should I say to her shut up ?
Just change the topic to something flirty and fun.

Quote:
I listen to when she talks about problems, but after I don't drill the hole. We have fun and I'm not starting to talk about the other guy.
That's a great way to get friend-zoned. Talk about fun, flirty things and tease her. Keep converstion light and playful.

Quote:
Well I think it's a bad idea because I'm not living in a place where I can actually fuck her
Are you 16?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm not living in a place where I can actually fuck her,
You live in a cardboard box behind the bus station?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Let's just say I could fuck her at my place if my housemate weren't at home all the time. He's so fucking idiotic that he would knock to the wall when I'm gonna bang this girl and she screams. I'm pretty wild in bad ya know :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

How old are you?

BTW, I would love to see a rule on this forum where new posters have to post their age in the original post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

You're gonna let your roommate rule you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm propably older than you. Ok I will fuck her so he will admit my domination in the house :D
BTW. are you guys really PUA ? I thought PUA should have class and make people around him feel comfortable and good, and you guys sounds like a bunch of dicks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

No offense meant, OP.

You just acted like a bitch, so you're going to be made aware.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You can do other stuff besides fuck. Then you can go out in your car or to a movie or something and escalate there. Whatever boy drama this chick has doesn't actually matter because she's coming to be with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok I just fucked her, It was long hour hard sex ;P Now, I'm thinking about doing a little P&P. Because most our contacts I initate, I mean I can do with her whatever I want, I want to kiss we kiss, I want her to suck my dick she sucks my dick. But there's not initation from her side. It all comes out from me, so I think about doing P&P now, I'm not gonna see her for a week I'll wait and not message her or call her and when she will text me I'll be like "hey.yeah.ok.cool". What you guys think ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I can do with her whatever I want,
So location is no longer an issue?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes location is no longer an issue.
I think I want to end this because she's still living with her ex or boyfriend I dont know. I will tell her tommorow, that I care about this relation but it's either she's moving out and starting sth new or I'm out. I dont want to live in fuck friend relation because I like her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATE:
I wrote to her that I want to meet her and I got no response. So I guess I should just forget about her, I shouldnt waste my time on someone like that. If she's gonna talk to me at work should I even talk her back ? I want to tell her she's a timewaster.