Woman really flirty, put her hand on me, now flaking?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so women have done this to me before, so it is a sticking point.

However the woman hitting on me this time seemed to genuinely like me.

I went into a tea shop to buy some tea as a mother's day gift. As I was paying to leave, a foreign woman and a Japanese guy came into the shop.

The woman and Japanese guy were talking in English behind me and I overheard them say, well I think he can speak English. So I turned around and we started talking.

During the conversation, the woman was smiling a lot and making heavy eye contact with me. Asking me how long I have been in Japan, what I do, etc.

When I asked if they are married, she said that she doesn't date Japanese guys...in front of the dude lol.

Then after a few moments, she asked me if I have an instagram account and I said no, but that I can add her on Line and she put her hand on my shoulder and said that would be great.

Ok, so I have added her and she said: Hiiii! (sounds either really happy or faking it)

Then I replied:

Hey "insert name", how are you babe! It was fun meeting you today! I will give you a call tomorrow and tell you a fun plan for us to meet ok?

This was about 30 minutes ago, which isn't long and I realize it is Saturday night lol. If I don't hear back from her by the end of the night, I should assume she is a flake or just fucking with me?

She might either be lonely in Japan or just playing around (I will assume the latter). Anyway, maybe she was being "too nice" and but she seemed genuine and her body language/facial expressions looked genuine to me.

So yeah, has this ever happened to anyone on here? How did you handle it and hook up?

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You sent this chick a text and she didn't reply within a half an hour and your needy ass gets on here and types up this mess?....Unbelievable.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ok, so I have added her and she said: Hiiii! (sounds either really happy or faking it)

Then I replied:

Hey "insert name", how are you babe! It was fun meeting you today! I will give you a call tomorrow and tell you a fun plan for us to meet '
hahahahahaha

Dude, you don't even know this girl and you already have a nickname for her? This is THIRSTY CITY, and women smell it from a mile away.

Then you tell her your going to call her with a "fun plan", then ask her if it's okay???? Why not just fucking make the plan IN THAT TEXT?

I'm not trying to be rude here, but rather offer my organic reaction to your text. I immediately jump on things that "trip me up", the way a woman would read it.

Quote:
This was about 30 minutes ago, which isn't long and I realize it is Saturday night lol. If I don't hear back from her by the end of the night, I should assume she is a flake or just fucking with me?
30 minutes?

Chill out, spazzo. Wait for her to respond and game other women.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Then I replied:

Hey "insert name", how are you babe! It was fun meeting you today! I will give you a call tomorrow and tell you a fun plan for us to meet '
hahahahahaha

Dude, you don't even know this girl and you already have a nickname for her? This is THIRSTY CITY, and women smell it from a mile away.

Then you tell her your going to call her with a "fun plan", then ask her if it's okay???? Why not just fucking make the plan IN THAT TEXT?

I'm not trying to be rude here, but rather offer my organic reaction to your text. I immediately jump on things that "trip me up", the way a woman would read it.

Quote:
30 minutes?

I don't want to spell out in a text that I want to take her to a hotel. It would be much easier and more convincing if I talked to her on the phone about that because I have texted women plans like this before and they always reject me. I don't often get rejected when they are cool with me calling them to talk with them about my plan.

Well, I agree that I needed to chill out. I have already moved on from this woman and I'm gaming some other way more interested women now.

I believe that often when a woman seems too flirty/friendly, she is often not serious and acts like that around most men.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Then I replied:

hahahahahaha

Quote:
30 minutes?

I don't want to spell out in a text that I want to take her to a hotel. It would be much easier and more convincing if I talked to her on the phone about that because I have texted women plans like this before and they always reject me. I don't often get rejected when they are cool with me calling them to talk with them about my plan.

Well, I agree that I needed to chill out. I have already moved on from this woman and I'm gaming some other way more interested women now.

I believe that often when a woman seems too flirty/friendly, she is often not serious and acts like that around most men.
Tire kickers. They act interested but they were never going to do anything with you. It's just a waste of time.

That's why it is so important that you get as far as you can with a woman in your first meeting. Even if you get her number, text her ten minutes after you leave with something witty and funny. They have very short term memory.