Deep but happy friendzone , i adore this girl and want more

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey! so classic deep friendzone scenario.

She really likes me, we have known each other for more than half my 24 years alive, she is one of my closest friends and i've had a crush on this girl since i know her. But its more than that, i dont say this lightly, she is the only person i know that i actually would love to have a relationship with. A serious, commited, alll in relationship and eventually the whole 9 yards, diamond ring, walk down the aisle, saying yes in front of all our friends, honeymoon, kids, growing old together. Because i dont just like her, i admire her personality, how she carries herself, her cleverness, her drive, her beauty, her elegance, i see her and my day gets brighter. And this has happened for years, i've had other girlfriends and she has had boyfriends, but the feelings never go away.

So since i broke up with my ex a few months ago this friend and i started to talk more, and my other friends knowing that i've always liked her started teasing me about it. So one thay i was attending a stand for my company in a tradeshow, and my friend came to see me at the stand and we spent like 2 or 3 hours just chatting about random stuff. i asked her point blank if she would go out with me and she said no, made it very clear, and even though i pushed a little bit more telling her exactly how i felt about her, that i would much rather spend one hour with her than 10 hours with other random girls, i just got rejected.

We kept talking, i went for a 3 week vacation, and when i was away we texted, and i tested the waters with some playful comments, like for example she commented on how amazing it was to travel like this and etc, and i answered that this was nothing compared to what we could accomplish toghether. she was like lol you went too far hahaha and i was like im sorry its just that this thoughts about you keep coming up to me i cant control them :) . She was like ok control them cuz nothing is gonna happen.

So we talked very little after that, and a few days ago she text me like heyyy! you have me all forgotten here how are you? what are you up to? and so on, really nice and energetic, haha i fucking love this girl. I know no means no but i just cant give up without doing all i can, because the is one of the rare ones, and she will be in my life forever, either as a friend or as much more than that. i just want it to be the second one.

Any advice on getting a long time very dear friend to fuck you even after repeted no's?
thanks!

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

So....................She's your only option....Rightttttttttttttttt.... Got it slayer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i dont say this lightly, she is the only person i know that i actually would love to have a relationship with. A serious, commited, alll in relationship and eventually the whole 9 yards, diamond ring, walk down the aisle, saying yes in front of all our friends, honeymoon, kids, growing old together.

Sad.

Walk away from this girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey! so classic deep friendzone scenario.

She really likes me, we have known each other for more than half my 24 years alive, she is one of my closest friends and i've had a crush on this girl since i know her. But its more than that, i dont say this lightly, she is the only person i know that i actually would love to have a relationship with. A serious, commited, alll in relationship and eventually the whole 9 yards, diamond ring, walk down the aisle, saying yes in front of all our friends, honeymoon, kids, growing old together. Because i dont just like her, i admire her personality, how she carries herself, her cleverness, her drive, her beauty, her elegance, i see her and my day gets brighter. And this has happened for years, i've had other girlfriends and she has had boyfriends, but the feelings never go away.

So since i broke up with my ex a few months ago this friend and i started to talk more, and my other friends knowing that i've always liked her started teasing me about it. So one thay i was attending a stand for my company in a tradeshow, and my friend came to see me at the stand and we spent like 2 or 3 hours just chatting about random stuff. i asked her point blank if she would go out with me and she said no, made it very clear, and even though i pushed a little bit more telling her exactly how i felt about her, that i would much rather spend one hour with her than 10 hours with other random girls, i just got rejected.

We kept talking, i went for a 3 week vacation, and when i was away we texted, and i tested the waters with some playful comments, like for example she commented on how amazing it was to travel like this and etc, and i answered that this was nothing compared to what we could accomplish toghether. she was like lol you went too far hahaha and i was like im sorry its just that this thoughts about you keep coming up to me i cant control them :) . She was like ok control them cuz nothing is gonna happen.

So we talked very little after that, and a few days ago she text me like heyyy! you have me all forgotten here how are you? what are you up to? and so on, really nice and energetic, haha i fucking love this girl. I know no means no but i just cant give up without doing all i can, because the is one of the rare ones, and she will be in my life forever, either as a friend or as much more than that. i just want it to be the second one.

Any advice on getting a long time very dear friend to fuck you even after repeted no's?
thanks!
Attraction is not magic. You cannot make a girl who is dead set against dating you to suddenly fall in love.

She likes the ATTENTION you give her, but please do not take that for ATTRACTION.

My advice is the same as others - go and talk to/meet other women.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

classic oneitis.. fuck this bitch dude.. i got a bitch like dis, bad bitch huge tits nice ass but wont give me the time of day.. so i dropped her ass.. aint no love in this shit pimp- you know how the game goes cutty. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe that it must have the best meaning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Admitting you love a girl on a forum filled with heartless PU robots...?

You're gonna get destroyed. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Admitting you love a girl on a forum filled with heartless PU robots...?

You're gonna get destroyed. :twisted:
Heartless...lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Am I the only one appalled at the thread title, lol?

"Deep and happy friend-zone"?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I re-read something 60 years of challenge wrote a while back. Guys need two things, female affection + sex.
Nice guys: want affection before sex. That is their ineffective mating strategy (see above)
Bad boys : want sex before affection, hence their success.

To the author of the original post. I feel sorry for your. Let go of your mating strategy that you are using to get this girl. It's fucking creepy.

Clearly you are not "deep but happy" in the friendzone otherwise you wouldn't be typing here.

all I can say is goodluck and...

Later Masturbator ;-)