Girls ONLY want one night stands with me :/

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, that is what I am saying. Feminist logic dictates that getting involved with a man that wants them to submit sexually is forbidden.
I'm dating a feminist, and I'm all about feminism 100%. And have fucked many. The first night, I threw her onto the bed. She said "hey, I'm a feminist, you know". I said "that shit doesn't fly in the bedroom".

Women want to be dominated, including feminists. You just have to be stronger than their frame, and lead.
You can quote me out of context all you want, you have my answer. I never said straight feminists didn't have needs. I just said that their intellectual pursuits push them to move on and have shallow relationships with men.
You can say that PUA causes men to have shallow relationships with women. That doesn't make it true.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is getting so off track. OP stay away from true feminists. A lot of girls will claim to be feminists but have read nothing on the subject. They have just soaked up the culture. Which consists of a lot of misleading platitudes about equality among the sexes. Even though you can't walk around a campus without bumping into one, this is my advice. The reason I say this is because egalitarian ideals are always flawed. Some female individuals are better than some males and vice versa. If we were all truly equal there would be no reason for self-improvement. If we could be equal then we would have achieved that already. Individualism is the best lens to view the world through. It explains why people are so wonderfully varied. Why some men and women are more attractive, Why there is an abundance of women in the world, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It simply doesn't matter what a woman defines herself as. She is still a woman. All the same foundational rules still apply to attract and keep these women in your life:

1. Remain emotionally-centered (no neediness, constant texting and whining, barfing up feelings all the time, always having "talks", etc).
2. Dominant in the bedroom, ability to make her orgasm consistently.
3. Fitness.
4. Playful/fun.
5. Focused on goals and personal evolution.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey again, I'm the OP. Apologies if replying to old threads is frowned upon. Just wanted to add 2 new pieces of data to the matter for whatever it's worth; since I'm on the forums today.

1) I saw the same girl again some time after I posted for a drink. It turns out she had a boyfriend at the time she slept with me (and she still does). I confirmed this using her Instagram etc. She wanted to try to make it work with him and hence the reason for not sleeping with me again. This adds some closure to the matter but doesn't explain why this issue happens with the (several) other uni girls.

2) A down-to-earth uni girl that I connected with some time even after that shed some light on the matter. (I didn't bring this specific issue up, we were just talking about dating culture at my uni in general.) She says high-achieving girls here are super-feminist and yes, use guys as tools, much in the same way guys have used girls in the past. She made it clear that it's a sort of rebellion against the patriarchy. She even went on to say uni girls and even her sometimes don't go to uni events, just because the guys there are looking for girlfriends (while I assume they're looking for assholes to have ONSs with). All this lends support to my (and others) "post-feminist payback" theory.