Good Conversation Starters

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What are some good conversation starters to use for work?

For instance during work when I bump into an attractive colleague in the lift, or after work while walking to the metro/bus etc.. what else can I ask besides, how is/was work?, busy day today?, hows your shift going? etc etc.. The boring questions go on and on..

What can I say or ask that will immediately make myself less boring and make the conversation last longer?

Thanks a bunch lads

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Observe and strike up conversation based on what you observe.

If you observe that she looks tired, "Rough day?" is more likely to initiate an actual response than the canned "How was your day?" She responds to the canned question with a canned response, conversation goes nowhere. If she looks tired, and you communicate that you can see she's tired "Rough day?" usually will be met with "Yeah, it's that obvious?" or something that is more open, which allows you invite her to tell you about it. Standard, boring, canned questions show that you're just making polite conversation instead of acting like someone who truly noticed her and something about her and are genuinely interested in learning more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 pm 
Read My Book

Open ended questions vs closed ended questions.

Close ended question: How was work? Close ended response: It was good.

Close ended questions get you responses that cut the conversation at the response.

Open ended question: So what do you think about "the new blah blah rule" ? Open ended response: " What do you mean? " Open ended follow up: I mean. What do you think about it? You like it? You think its effective? Or is it just total bullshit?

And so forth..

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com