Help me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Help me
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I am 20 years old turning 21 in about 4 months, and you can say i'm pretty much a loser.

I've done almost nothing with/to a girl - haven't been on a proper date, haven't properly made out or hooked up with a girl, zero girlfriends, zero significant others and definitely no sex. I also wouldn't consider myself as a 'confident' person.

When I beat my meat, I finish pretty fucking quick and i don't know how to fix this.. :/ been having this problem since discovering how to do it.

However, I feel like I am improving my game with women, I think I am able to more confidently approach them.

Just say one of these days I get lucky and finally get laid. I'm just scared I may blow my load the second she pulls down my pants and leave her in pure disappointment.

Any of you lads have any tips on how to hold in your load longer? I'm not sure if I have premature ejaculation, but is this something that improves as you become more of a confident person? Are there other cures?

I would really appreciate you help everyone,

Much appreciated

Post subject: Re: Help me
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Any of you lads have any tips on how to hold in your load longer? I'm not sure if I have premature ejaculation, but is this something that improves as you become more of a confident person? Are there other cures?
There is no quick fix for this. The only solution to this is to have sex with different girls over time, or get a girlfriend and have alot of sex with her. Get to a point when you've had so much sex with girls that you know how to please a woman like you know how to tie your own shoes. To the point when you no longer have performance anxiety or any other anxieties that you've had moments before engaging in sexual intercourse with a girl. I used to have performance anxiety when i started pickup. For me..it was more along the lines of fear of not being able to keep my dick hard from the start to finish of the sexual intercourse. I had this issue for the first few girls that i slept with when i first began in pickup, it was very embarrassing. But after a certain point..i got this area handled primarily from having a rotation of girls and the random girl that i pulled here and there from cold approach. The same can be true for the opposite side of the spectrum (premature ejaculation). Premature ejaculation and not being able to keep your dick hard throughout the sexual process with women, both fall under the same umbrella of "Performance Anxiety"..which is what i had coming into pickup, which is what it seems like you also have. Again..you can get this handled by quantities of sexual experiences..either with multiple women or with a girlfriend that you acquire from game.

And i'm going to tell you a secret that will give you extra leverage to get this area of your manhood handled. Your confidence in the bedroom also comes across to women both at the moments when you first approach them, and when you take them home. Although you will still get Shit Tests/LMR, if the girl is DTF (Down To Fuck)..she will sense your sexual confidence, and TRUST ME DUDE..she knows that shes going to get that good dick! Don't ask me how, women can just sense this. They have a 6th sense for this. And if you fucked her well..you will know because when you're hanging out with the girl, she'll be flirty and kino-ing you (even if she was cold and very non-sexual with you initially). Women will also drop statements of sexual intent or hints that she wants to fuck, in their texts to you like: "Whatever we do on our date better be really spontaneous. lol" or "What are you up to?" If you receive texts like these examples..it means that she understands that you are the dude that will fuck the shit out of her. It also means that she wants to fuck. LOl

In person she will be a little bit more touchy feely with you than usual and say some jokes with sexual innuendos in it.

As far as inspirational things; i recommend that you read the book "The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists", and another book that i recommend "The Manual: What Women Want And How To Give It To Them". Watch youtube video of pua infields from many different PUAs. RSD (Real Social Dynamics) has alot of inspirational content. These sources will make you see what's possible with women, keep your motivation for the game going, and even make it stronger. It sure did for me.

-G