Day Game Soloing!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Day Game Soloing!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I This is single thing why i'm not were i want to be or were i should be. Solo game, This is like the hardest thing to deal with honestly. I know i've been asking alot of questions about alot of different things, but this is probably the most important one. How do over the extreme hurdle of gaming alone. I've attempted it, clubbing is easier but i don't always have money for it. So that leaves me with Day game Solo's! When ever i day game i typically approach maybe 2-4 times in a course of 2 hours. I leave feeling frustrated and kinda like i wasted my own time. But happy that i approached at all. I know most of you guys are gonna be like "just fucking do it anyway" i'm am but i'm struggling lol. If i'm with a wing it's so much easier even if they suck as a wing we approach like 10-15 in maybe an hour or less. But i don't always have wings or mostly don't have wings around me. Any tips on solo day game and how to master it?

Post subject: Re: Day Game Soloing!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

So are you afraid of girls?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you know what i am. of hot girls, i know deep down i want there validation even if i try not to think that way. im afraid because i may not be liked, as pussy and stupid as it sounds. i want to get over it, but i feel like solo day game is extremely difficult for me to do at the moment. this why im asking for advise on it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Here's the secret.

They are more nervous than you. And you think YOU enjoy validation? It's like crack to THEM. Women have this insatiable need to be validated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You should change your mental attitude.

I'm still struggling with this, but I found that the best way is to be natural and don't care about the outcome.

It's both training and curiosity.

What I think some of you miss when solo and day gaming is a genuine interest for meeting people.

Stop focusing on "will I get her number", "am I going to look like a creep", and start to wonder if you like meeting people at all.

Try to like meeting people rather than looking for validation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:32 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I'm still struggling with this, but I found that the best way is to be natural and don't care about the outcome.

What I think some of you miss when solo and day gaming is a genuine interest for meeting people.

Stop focusing on "will I get her number", "am I going to look like a creep", and start to wonder if you like meeting people at all.

Quote:
I want this validation. - Aqualol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I honestly do enjoy meeting people. If but i don't do that when i game. I think man this is fucking scary. But i should look at girls and guys and just be generally interested in talking to both.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I want this validation. - Aqualol
Come on, thought you were smarter to spot some obvious differences.

There's a difference between not caring and having fun when you don't know somebody and you have no expectations nor pressure, and when you already started dating and have them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
you know what i am. of hot girls, i know deep down i want there validation even if i try not to think that way. im afraid because i may not be liked, as pussy and stupid as it sounds. i want to get over it, but i feel like solo day game is extremely difficult for me to do at the moment. this why im asking for advise on it.

It sounds like you have mild approach anxiety due to social conditioning. It is alot more socially acceptable to approach woman and flirt with them in bars and clubs at night. That's what the booze, loud music, and a place of social gathering is there for. However, it isn't socially acceptable to approach and flirt with women during the day.

You will have to practice approaching women during the day, until your approach anxiety is diminished. Also, i think you're trying to put too much pressure on yourself by trying to have long conversations with every girl that you approach. Start much much smaller to get yourself warmed up. I have some tips to get you more in-state as you get warmed-up with each and every approach.

* Begin by asking girls 1 - 3 for the time. They tell you the time, say "Thank you", then eject (about 5 to 10 seconds per set)

* Smile and high five girls 4 - 6 and eject, your vibe is getting a little bit better because you're getting out of your head and into your body. (about 1 to 3 seconds per set)

* Compliment girls 7 - 9, and eject (Example: "I like your dress") (about 10 to 15 seconds per set)

* Compliment girls 10 - 12, plus a question (Example: "I like your dress. Where did you get it from?"). Listen to the answer, respond back to the girl..she may respond back again. Then eject. Now you're getting into deeper conversations in your sets. (about 2 to 5 minutes per set)

* Now you should be warmed-up and more in-state, which means you're feeling alot bolder and close to 0 approach anxiety at this point. Stop girls 13 - 15, and tell them that you saw them walking and you thought that they were cute, adorable, or looked nice, etc. And that you would've kicked yourself later for not approaching them. Use stacking, or multi-conversational threads to segway into different topics during your dialogue between you and the girls. If she starts investing - asking you questions like "So where are you from?" or "What are you doing today?" this means that the set has hooked. Shortly after answering her questions..you can now go for the insta date. If she rejects that request - go for the number close. If she rejects that request also - go for the facebook close. (about 5 minutes + per set)

This is the standard outline that i use every time i do daygame. It's pretty efficient and simple. It's hard to go wrong with this simple daygame outline. This doesn't mean that you won't get rejected by several girls during this process..but it doesn't matter. Don't be stupid! Rejections are to be expected. Stick to the process regardless. It's designed to get you out of your head and into a more positive social and talkative vibe little bit by little bit.

-G

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This was my biggest sticking point for years. I would feel more confident in a club or with a friend/wingman but those are just crutches in the end.

What worked for me are a couple of things. First, I would get mad at myself for being afraid of women and hesitating before approaching. You need to seriously get pissed off at this behavior and at yourself because it will help fuel your determination to push passed it. I know it isn't easy, but try to approach at least 2 or 3 times a day.

Even if you feel terrible, maybe slam a beer to calm your nerves a bit or do whatever helps you calm down before you jump into sarging solo. Keep a clear, observant mindset and completely block out any doubts or fear of rejection because at the end of the day, you can always try again tomorrow. If you are successfully able to move passed these fears, things will become a lot easier.

You will notice that you will no longer be hesitating and wondering what to say as your observations of women will help you more naturally start up a conversation with them. Another thing that used to bother me for some odd reason were situations where there was a beautiful woman I wanted to talk to but there were people around like in a mall, restaurant, train station, etc. so it made me nervous. Moving passed the fear of women will also help you move passed the fear of the people around her as well. This has been my experience at least.

I know most of what I am saying is common sense, but most people need to really push themselves to really act on these things. I had the same exact issues for years and I'm sure you are tired of it, so I thought I would share my two cents.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

what"s the problem with going solo,i go solo 80% of the time,have fun and jump in