I always confirm making out or some touching before a date?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I sometimes notice when dating women or when seeing women in public, they will often do this strange thing. They will suddenly sit up reply straight and have one hand behind their head and they will just be frozen in this pose staring off into space or glancing at me in the corner of their eye? Wtf is this? They seem so nervous they froze in fear maybe? Sure doesn't seem like an IOI
Who cares what it looks like they are doing. Just assume attraction. Get over the LMR shit. Girls are designed to do that in today's culture. Even if they are easy they will just do it and say shit so they won't feel as guilty because society still slut shames. Just make her feel comfortable in your presence. Let her get comfortable to fuck you
Well then how do you fix the problem of usually failing to make the women comfortable? I have literally been so awkward I had women really into me actually give me LMR.

What it boils down to is me not trusting women because they change their minds all the time. They make me nervous because if I can't overcome my awkwardness, then sarging can even become legally dangerous for me. I am becoming quite discouraged and wonder why I even try at all anymore.

Last edited by Johnny Utah on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:59 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

That's on you. Your beliefs dictate your actions. Are you scared of being one on one with women ?

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

[quote="Mr. Assertive"]That's on you. Your beliefs dictate your actions. Are you scared of being one on one with women ?[/quote]

I'm not afraid in the conventional sense (rejection). It is a fear stemming from distrust since women usually don't seem to know what they want in life.

For example, in the past I have pulled off being smooth with women and they we're into me and they gave me sex, but as soon as I grow tired of playing the suave bullshitter and let my hair down around them, they usually pull 180's on me and lose interest.

It is frustrating that some women have literally zero tolerance for socially awkward men, while others cut me some slack. The sad thing is every woman in my life has only showed interest and had sex with me when I acted like kind of an asshole, hence justifying my distrust when they claim they want nice guys lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:21 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I'm not afraid in the conventional sense (rejection). It is a fear stemming from distrust since women usually don't seem to know what they want in life.

For example, in the past I have pulled off being smooth with women and they we're into me and they gave me sex, but as soon as I grow tired of playing the suave bullshitter and let my hair down around them, they usually pull 180's on me and lose interested. It is frustrating that some women have literally zero tolerance for socially awkward men, while others cut me some slack.
How is your example imply women not knowing what they want? It seems like you do what most guys do when they are pretending with women. You have sex and then showing who you really are. It's like they're getting a different guy but somehow you are blaming them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

For example, in the past I have pulled off being smooth with women and they we're into me and they gave me sex, but as soon as I grow tired of playing the suave bullshitter and let my hair down around them, they usually pull 180's on me and lose interested. It is frustrating that some women have literally zero tolerance for socially awkward men, while others cut me some slack.
How is your example imply women not knowing what they want? It seems like you do what most guys do when they are pretending with women. You have sex and then showing who you really are. It's like they're getting a different guy but somehow you are blaming them.
What I mean is every time I be myself aka act like a polite, mannered, civil individual, women never show sexual interest. It is only when I act like the typical douchebag that they respond to me sexually, which is fucking annoying and depressing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:38 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What I mean is every time I be myself aka act like a polite, mannered, civil individual, women never show sexual interest. It is only when I act like the typical douchebag that they respond to me sexually, which is fucking annoying and depressing.
Usually when I see this happen, it happens to guys that don't know how to be a nice guy and a sexual guy at the same time. It's either one or the other when it should be both. The biggest problem is that the nice guy is afraid of losing the girl to where he becomes too catering to what she wants at the expense of what she wants...or what is more commonly known as a doormat.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have been myself and sexual at the same time, but women seem to respond when I'm less friendly for some reason. That has always been my life experience and I have met a variety of different women of diverse cultural backgrounds. I definitely never allow myself to be a doormat for any woman, no way.