no club game!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: no club game!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

So I've run into this problem and I'm starting to feel it a bit...Every time that I get into a club, somehow I get into the groove, I enjoy dancing, my moves etc and I completely get disinterested into approaching girls. Then, once someone from my group disappears for whatever reason (most likely approaching someone or meeting someone), I totally lose my groove and end up going home, happy because it was fun, but disappointed, because I didn't get what I wanted...

Of course, I go to clubs to have fun and I do once I get to dance, but truthfully, I'd just want to chat, meet people, and take them home. And I have serious problems doing so, to the point that going out to dance is becoming stressful because I have 0 game whatsoever...

...Any pointers for an aspirant mPUA?

Post subject: Re: no club game!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

my advice would be to just approach some girls for a quick chat and talk to them like there your friend. Don't think about openers/kino/pickup and all that but just teach yourself its not scary to talk to girls.... after you can approach without feeling nervous you can work on your game, some negs and kino and ultimately taking her home.

All the wisdom is in this forum if you read enough and actually do everything you read in person.

Post subject: Re: no club game!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Seems you just need the right mindset for approaching, search for approach anxiety either on this forum or the internet and handle this part first of all. Also, Furiox is right, try to be their friend for starters. After that you can go into deeper stuff.

You need to learn to be confident and have fun by your own, you shouldn't have the need to be surrounded by friends to have a good time. Clear your head.

Guzzin