How do I resolve this?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: How do I resolve this?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been dealing with this problem for many years now, whenever I meet a girl that I am interested in, the interaction goes really well for the first two weeks to first month, but after that they don't seem to be interested in me, and theres not much enthusiasm when we talk. What am I doing wrong here guys?

To be honest, i've never really had a real girlfriend before or been with a girl so I always seem to kind of have an 'awkward presence' and shynessI think when it comes to interacting with girls. Is this a big turnoff for women?

What can I do next time so this never happens again? Because I really don't want this to happen again when meeting or talking to other girls.

I hope I am posting this on the correct section this time.

Would really appreciate your suggestions,

Many thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

What do you mean by the first two weeks? Do you meet up with them within that two weeks of meeting or are you just messaging/calling each other?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What do you mean by the first two weeks? Do you meet up with them within that two weeks of meeting or are you just messaging/calling each other?
Well on some occasions we would go out together as a group, then the day after I would message them a bit, but yeah this always has been happening to me..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:22 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Well on some occasions we would go out together as a group, then the day after I would message them a bit, but yeah this always has been happening to me..
I still need more clarity. What does "go out together as a group" mean? The reason I keep asking these questions is showing intention matters. A girl can like you and throw out all of the signals that she is interested in you, but if you don't act on it then she will lose interest. If you're being that guy that only shows interest when texting but is a "do nothing" in person then that is the reason that this keeps happening to you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

You are not escalating.