Bad numbers

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Bad numbers
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

so i´ve got this little problem, almost every time time i go out i can meet some hot chicks and get a kiss close and her number, however this is an issue because every time i try to reach this girls by texting, they never respond, and this is a big problem because i don´t get one nights stands, those are super rare in my life and i dont know how can i get them to answer my messages and get a second date :o

Post subject: Re: Bad numbers
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:25 am 
The Grand Puba

How come you aren't taking them home with you that night?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:49 am 

One time, a girl that I met through Tinder and had sex with told me that she was willing to meet me just because I typed with proper spelling and grammar.

Personally, if I were a girl and you texted me like you typed here, I would not reply. You may not have spelling issues but your run-ons and syntax are an eyesore.

But, who knows? Maybe you're making a different mistake lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i dont live in an english speaking country, that´s why the grammar issues, so i cant just take them that night to my place because their friends dont let me, or i have to stay whit my friends or the mood isnt just right to pull her to my house, so i preffer seeing them again in day 2, however i dont know how to make this numbers work because they dont even reply to something as simple as: how are you? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:11 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's a lot of excuses here, but just understand that meeting a girl in the club and getting her phone number doesn't usually lead to day 2's (at least that's my experience). Basically, if your preference is a day 2 instead of the same day then you are cockblocking yourself. If you have been making out with a girl at a club and her friends don't object to that, then usually they don't stop women from leaving with you (again, that's my experience). If you sense that the friends are going to stop you from taking her home, bounce to a cheap restaurant and then take her home. Friends don't normally object to grabbing a bite to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
It's a lot of excuses here, but just understand that meeting a girl in the club and getting her phone number doesn't usually lead to day 2's (at least that's my experience). Basically, if your preference is a day 2 instead of the same day then you are cockblocking yourself. If you have been making out with a girl at a club and her friends don't object to that, then usually they don't stop women from leaving with you (again, that's my experience). If you sense that the friends are going to stop you from taking her home, bounce to a cheap restaurant and then take her home. Friends don't normally object to grabbing a bite to eat.
thanks bro, i actually didnt realised that i was cockblocking myself, but how do i take her to another place, will i have to take her whole group whit me? how do you know she is ready to bounce somewhere else?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
thanks bro, i actually didnt realised that i was cockblocking myself, but how do i take her to another place, will i have to take her whole group whit me? how do you know she is ready to bounce somewhere else?
Just say "let's go to _____". If you have friends, then you can invite her friends if they are still putting up a resistance, otherwise just the two of you.

You make your invite is when you sense that she's into you. Where I live, the earlier the better since most clubs shut down at 2am and alcohol being served is even earlier. That way you can say that you guys will be back later even if that's not the plan.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:12 pm 
English Muffin

lol I only take phone numbers when i can't get them home. But the only reason I get the number is to work the booticall for the SAME NIGHT

Anyway, most people that have same night sex have something in common, great logistics. Almost nobody has this working for them

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

When you meet a woman in a club she's drunk and excited and willing to have fun.

The day after she's not drunk nor excited anymore, she's in a different state.

You were good or interesting only in that moment, the day after it is hard she'll have any interest.

It also largely depends on how the night goes on, but if that's only some chat and kissing/dancing, expect her to probably refuse you the day after.

Also, if you're the one texting first, you unavoidably are looking a bit needy, so you really need to do it well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:48 am 

Quote:
i dont live in an english speaking country, that´s why the grammar issues
Ah, sorry for assuming.
Quote:
When you meet a woman in a club she's drunk and excited and willing to have fun.

The day after she's not drunk nor excited anymore, she's in a different state.

You were good or interesting only in that moment, the day after it is hard she'll have any interest.
^This is what I would have said next.

If you're not going to go for the same night pull, kissing them and then just taking the number and leaving will make for a drastic difference in emotional states between when you met them and when you text them the next day. If you, for logistical reasons, cannot go for a same day/night lay but still want to kiss them and stuff, be sure to set up an anchor for their aroused state that you can recall when you contact them later. Many ways to do this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You need to be trying to fuck them that night. Stop seeing a kiss close as such a large landmark victory. Playing the phone game and trying to get them out again is unlikely to happen unless you fuck their brains out, then they'll want to see you again :)