Some Sticking Point

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Some Sticking Point
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm currently having a lot of trouble attracting women, at all. I recently got out of a relationship that took a psychological toll on me and threw me into some seriously self-destructive habits. One of which is an incessant need for a rebound. As you can imagine, it hasn't been going well for me. I've probably had five different girls that have shown initial interest that cooled off. In fact, while out last night, a friend's fling mentioned she wouldn't "hook me up" with her friend because she deserves better than a "fuck boy." Clearly her perception of me is that I am on the rebound, looking for something casual and without strings attached, and somewhere in there is the communication that I see women as sexual objects for my own gratification and disposal. It's become clear I'm not in the right state of mind. I definitely have been pursuing women in a more liberal, skip the qualifying them and let's hook up, manner. Which essentially means my standards have dropped through the floor. I've thought about ways to readjust my inner game and possibly my circulating reputation, and have concluded that I need to take a step back from the intention of hooking up with anyone until this neediness wears off. I'm not sure if that means beginning to treat women as friends, or valuing my interactions with them whether it leads to something more or not, or what. I just need a solution to whatever I'm doing now, which seems to be driving women away, and I think on some level women are sensing my willingness to get physical. It's not a good look.

Post subject: Re: Some Sticking Point
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm currently having a lot of trouble attracting women, at all. I recently got out of a relationship that took a psychological toll on me and threw me into some seriously self-destructive habits. One of which is an incessant need for a rebound. As you can imagine, it hasn't been going well for me. I've probably had five different girls that have shown initial interest that cooled off. In fact, while out last night, a friend's fling mentioned she wouldn't "hook me up" with her friend because she deserves better than a "fuck boy." Clearly her perception of me is that I am on the rebound, looking for something casual and without strings attached, and somewhere in there is the communication that I see women as sexual objects for my own gratification and disposal. It's become clear I'm not in the right state of mind. I definitely have been pursuing women in a more liberal, skip the qualifying them and let's hook up, manner. Which essentially means my standards have dropped through the floor. I've thought about ways to readjust my inner game and possibly my circulating reputation, and have concluded that I need to take a step back from the intention of hooking up with anyone until this neediness wears off. I'm not sure if that means beginning to treat women as friends, or valuing my interactions with them whether it leads to something more or not, or what. I just need a solution to whatever I'm doing now, which seems to be driving women away, and I think on some level women are sensing my willingness to get physical. It's not a good look.
Your problem is that you have a realy bad analization skill. Try to analize situations differently and only on the moment, forget about what happening, when you see a girl try to make a strategy to pick her up, be calm, relaxed, confident and take it slowly.

Does'nt matter what womens think or not, if they like you for the moment or not, just talk with them and that's all, and stop making so bad analization because you just hit yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So you're suggesting I need to stay present, in the moment, enjoy the encounter, and not over think it?

I think my solution so far is that I have this undeniable void in my life that my ex filled by consistently texting, being around, etc. I've tried to fill that with a rebound but it isn't working. Instead I need to develop some more meaningful relationships/connections to patch up this emptiness and then I can focus from a place of abundance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
So you're suggesting I need to stay present, in the moment, enjoy the encounter, and not over think it?

I think my solution so far is that I have this undeniable void in my life that my ex filled by consistently texting, being around, etc. I've tried to fill that with a rebound but it isn't working. Instead I need to develop some more meaningful relationships/connections to patch up this emptiness and then I can focus from a place of abundance.
It's okay to stop thinking about her. She's not thinking about YOU! I promise her 'empty' spot is being rammed full.

Just go out there and bang some girls. The greatest obstacle you'll need to overcome, is being the man you used to be.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lol well she seems to be messaging me a lot without me replying back. That's probably part of the problem. I think that yes, a big realization I made was that I identified with this "hurt, defected self" instead of assuming that the way this girl viewed me wasn't a universal way women would see me. Which ironically, me thinking them seeing me as that made them treat me as less. So now I want to come from the frame of already being successful, which I have been. I was trying to be successful to prove to myself I wasn't worth the shit I went through but now I see the belief comes first and then the women will buy into my frame. I'm rusty at this ha.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So you're suggesting ......
That's what i'm suggesting:
Quote:
be calm, relaxed, confident and take it slowly.