Almost had me an HB9 and then messed it up.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

OK,

Here's basically what happened. I sent a canned response (slightly customized) and it received a response. She emailed me back and I was on a roll. She's a hopeful romantic who's hoping to meet a man who likes kids and hopes he may have kids of his own. Being "old as dirt" of course I do. So, She asked me if I was a singer/producer so it seemed I had a little IOI going for a minute and she then said she wished she could sing, which I think was a good thing. Due to being a little busy my replies back to her were well spaced. She messaged me at 8:30 last night and I didn't get back to her until about 1pm this afternoon. Ok, I think I'm ok there (not being needy and shit). Then I believe I messed up. This is what I wrote:

HER: (A few days before)

I wish I could sing. Today was good. Did some school shopping and movies. How old is your daughter?

ME: /21/2016 1:07:17 AM
She's 23 and I'm very proud of her :-) Did you find something exciting to get into tonight?

HER: /21/2016 8:12:27 PM
I have a 23 yr old an 15 yrs old. I watched movies all night. Today church and chilled

ME:/22/2016 2:36:29 PM

You watched movies all night too? Wow, it seems we both have a passion for good cinema. I think it's even better when you enjoy the experience with someone special cuddled up with a nice glass of wine.

Now I need to ask you something really really personal...

What's your name?

What's funny about this is I was actually out in a crowded club surrounded by a lot of hot women. My dumb ass messed up and made it seem like I was trying to point out similarities in a way to obvious way.

Here's how close I was. When I logged in she was not even online. When I sent the message she popped online just to read it so I know she was interested. I don't know about you but not too many people jump online to read messages from someone they're not feeling.

So, after you guys stop laughing, let me know if there's some way to fix this? If I just said "Movies tonight" and left out the "too". The effect would've been more of a slight neg' (haha, all you did was stay home watching movies). BUT, I didn't spell check.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:38 am 

Hi, forum moderator here.

We want to make the rules of our site easy to understand. We want to make them SO easy to understand that even a mentally handicapped person could follow them. We take every effort into making sure our rules are highly visible and simple.

However, sometimes we fail to make our rules easy to understand because some people still clearly do not follow our guidelines. Your thread is a prime example of such a case.

In this Sticking Points board, we've made every effort to make the following guidelines highly visible and understandable:
Quote:
A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?

A Sticking Point is NOT:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?

IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.
Please help us!

What is it that you cannot understand about these guidelines? How can we simplify them further?

Did you somehow not see them? If so, how could we make them more visible than we already have?