Mixed messages

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Mixed messages
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think I'm posting this in the right section.

So...I've been speaking to this girl for a while now roughly a month we've met had sex done all that but she confuses the fuck out of me. So here's how it began, we met on tinder and i do my usual routine I wait two days to build comfort then ask them to meet which had worked out pretty well recently. So I did it with this girl she agreed to meet but couldn't that day because she was with her best friend, so I said bring her with you I have a close buddy who has just got out of a shit relationship and could do with cheering up. So they both come down we drink have a good night etc... Then I ask her to come over a different night without her friend and she does again everything goes well.

We speak everyday have a laugh, yet over text she always seems distant and in person she's very affectionate, fun and I just know where I stand with her yet over text I feel myself getting needy because I'm not getting the response I want like I know I get in person. I'm not a needy person and since I broke with my ex I have found it hard to be affectionate with anyone properly until this girl. I'm not saying I want a relationship or anything but I don't want it to just end here and there. She's told me several times her head is fucked at the moment with other family issues but... After a day she's fine again. Then tonight she went on a night out and when she got home she messaged me... Saying how her head is fucked and how it isn't fair on me, so I said that's fine that's all I wanted to know and left her to it. Should I just leave it at that or speak again in the morning I'm a little confused at the moment I do like this girl... More than the others I've slept with but I can't decide if I've fucked it up been needy or not. Any reply or words of wisdom or even telling me to man up would help right now. Anyway rant over.

Peace Ap

Post subject: Re: Mixed messages
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:15 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
We speak everyday...
Ap, that's the problem right over there. Speak with 10 other hot girls and fuck 4 others on the regular.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I only scanned the thread so forgive me if I get something wrong.

You don't need to talk every day unless it's a long distance thing or whatever. Arrange a date for 3-4 days into the future and arrange it to the point that you don't need to contact her again at all. Every detail about picking her up etc should be covered, but leave the date as a mystery.

Even if it is long distance, a video call every few days is good enough lol.

If she messages every day, just give a couple of messages and then say something like "I'd love to talk but I'm so busy right now. I can't wait to see you this weekend though! I'm looking forward to it."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thank you for the replies

Yeah I agree and will learn from it. No idea what it was about her but she just made me act like a total afc....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:00 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

It's NOT her. It's you. You don't have a firmly ingrained abundance mentality mindset yet.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:42 pm 
Read My Book

You're getting oneitis again buddy. And because of it you're making a big deal out of shit that isn't a big deal at all. You obviously wouldn't care if this girl was some girl you didn't find attractive that was giving you those short text responses right? So why do you care when she does it? Because.. You are developing oneitis and if you keep it up, you will slowly but surely give her reason to not want to be around you.

Cut it out man. Not everyone is a big texter. I know plenty of girls like that, but if I pick up the phone and call them they're very talkative. Try calling instead of texting. But you're asking for an awful lot if you want someone to unnaturally be just as affectionate with you through texting(and artificial communication medium) as they are when interacting with you in person.

You either cut her some slack or she'll cut you some slack.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

So...I've been speaking to this girl for a while now roughly a month we've met had sex done all that but she confuses the fuck out of me. So here's how it began, we met on tinder and i do my usual routine I wait two days to build comfort then ask them to meet which had worked out pretty well recently. So I did it with this girl she agreed to meet but couldn't that day because she was with her best friend, so I said bring her with you I have a close buddy who has just got out of a shit relationship and could do with cheering up. So they both come down we drink have a good night etc... Then I ask her to come over a different night without her friend and she does again everything goes well.

We speak everyday have a laugh, yet over text she always seems distant and in person she's very affectionate, fun and I just know where I stand with her yet over text I feel myself getting needy because I'm not getting the response I want like I know I get in person. I'm not a needy person and since I broke with my ex I have found it hard to be affectionate with anyone properly until this girl. I'm not saying I want a relationship or anything but I don't want it to just end here and there. She's told me several times her head is fucked at the moment with other family issues but... After a day she's fine again. Then tonight she went on a night out and when she got home she messaged me... Saying how her head is fucked and how it isn't fair on me, so I said that's fine that's all I wanted to know and left her to it. Should I just leave it at that or speak again in the morning I'm a little confused at the moment I do like this girl... More than the others I've slept with but I can't decide if I've fucked it up been needy or not. Any reply or words of wisdom or even telling me to man up would help right now. Anyway rant over.

Peace Ap
The way that she's treating you is EXACTLY why you're experiencing feelings for her, and is EXACTLY what you should be doing to her.

Communicate (preferably subcommunicate) that you're busy, that you have other options/priorities, and actually go chase those other options

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Peace Ap
The way that she's treating you is EXACTLY why you're experiencing feelings for her, and is EXACTLY what you should be doing to her.

Communicate (preferably subcommunicate) that you're busy, that you have other options/priorities, and actually go chase those other options