Rejuvenation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Rejuvenation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Alright, I'm fresh out of a relationship. Last one hurt my confidence quite a bit and I've been avoiding any relationships since. Now I'm ready to start building attraction again. Before our break up, I came from a place of abundance and I seemed to have an endless supply of women. Since breaking up, a lot of what my ex said has hurt my self-image. My confidence is down. I don't believe in my abilities. Of course my results are reinforcing that. It seems like girls are engaging me but quickly are less interested. Hell, I was at the bar and had a threesome set up and I text her today and it seemed she was no longer interested. I might be taking things personally and being sensitive but I'm aware of when something hits the right note or not. This disinterest has happened with two girls already. Maybe that's the usual but I am not used to it. Maybe that's what I need to get over. Girls generally pursue me as well and it's obvious they want a fling or to hook up, despite the compatibility. These same girls seem to be losing their attraction fairly quickly. Other than when I am drunk. I think some part of me isn't sexual enough. When I drink I become more sexual and escalate easily. However I know my mindset is all wacky. Any advice on restoring my confidence and improving my results?

Post subject: Re: Rejuvenation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 am 
English Muffin

This is what usually happens when you're back in the game

- You will feel that your mojo is doomed
- You will start to doubt if breaking up was the right thing or not
- Each 'Sarge' feels different and you will start to compare girls to your ex
- You feel like you repel all women
- YOU WILL WANT TO GET BACK WITH YOUR EX

I think the best thing to so is, cut off all ties to your gf, no going back, text some old flames and see if you can get them back on the fuck buddy train again. Text your wingmen and tell them you're back in the game

The 1st couple of night outs will be PAINFUL. Your next Tinder dates will be PAINFUL but fight through this dip, once you finally break thru, your conveyor belt of vagina will all come at once (pun intended) and you will be glad you are chose to be single and ready to mingle. You just gotta fight through that low time (Which you will get) - I call it 'The Dip'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah it seems like I'm realizing all of the things I had wrong by being infatuated. My goals were gone. My mind was absorbed by her, especially when it was going wrong. Since our breakup I've accomplished more than I did in the last six months. New jobs. Manager positions. New scholarship for grad school. I'm doing a lot better and I feel like my ex was really kicking me when I was down. Now I'm having higher highs of confidence than I did in the last six months but also some lonely lows. I'm on the right track and everything seems to be falling into place. I'm optimistic. I think I had too much importance placed on my ex and even on rebounding. Maybe they can tell. Thanks for the reply

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i'm in virtually the same situation. was pimping it girls wanted me left and right loved life. Got the girl of my dreams destroyed my fucking heart and i left feeling worse than i did when i started but feel better than when i was with her. I like how you call it the "dip" like it's just a part of the journey.