But I Can't Even Get a Text Back!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been getting a ton of numbers but 90% don't text back!

I have strong intent and definitely build rapport. I'm trying to do more insta-dates but haven't pulled too many off with girls that are actually from the same state or are logistically possible to meet up with again.
I cant remember what PUA youtuber said this, but it was something like "Don't be the guy she remembers as the one who picked her up, but the guy she had an awesome time with." I thought that was really cool so I've been trying to keep that in mind.

I know the numbers I'm getting are legit numbers, like I call them when I get the girls number so she has mine and I can see her phone ring. Or the "add friends" on snapchat shows the recent numbers added into the phone and there's a pic of the girl.

Granted I'm sure my text game could be better, I've tried a few different approaches but none of them usually even get a single response.

Stock - "Hey ___! it was awesome meeting you yesterday, its not everyday you meet a girl who _________(funny/flirtatious observation from interaction). let's meet up this _____ (week, or specific day or place).
Funny - ______! I'd like to fatten you up a bit before I take you home and eat you. let's get some pizza/coffee/etc.
Observational - Just sending a general thing I know about the girl that will attract her attention. Like a pic of something specific to her or a meme or something.

I know girls tend to dig the second two more than the first, which I end up doing less often. I find myself thinking way too hard about what to say or taking way to long to put together a message and I'd just like to get more comfortable with this stage of the game in general.

Anways man, That's just the sticking point I've been dealing with and its starting to get inside my head. Anyone have any other thoughts/suggestions/similar experiences/ideas!?

http://images.distractify.com/v0.2/body ... JzJrVX.jpg

-Soul909

Last edited by Soul909 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't think the problem is with your text openers. Rather it's your game when you get her number. If a girl is attracted to you enough, she'll reply. No need of some special openers. Focus on creating more attraction when you are talking to her in person.

Now this can be hard to understand (and belive) when you're in that sticking point phase, but 9 out of 10 times the reason is the same.i.e you haven't build enough attraction before you take her number. And the girl gives her number either to get rid of you in that moment or she probably doesn't remember you by the time you text her (because you didn't create enough attraction to leave a lasting impact on her mind). Hope that helps.

Edit: This dog opener is highly insecurity on your part and is the worst thing you can text when she's not replying. If she's not replying (on the first message), don't ask or tell her that she's not replying. Leave it and move on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:28 am 
English Muffin

What are your fundamentals like? Often I see guys that are cuddly and friendly and they get a lot of numbers but zero dates. Make your physical appearance has some sex appeal to it, at least PM a pic to me or something.

Are you making connections with the number close?

You - Oh cool, you love Mexico huh? Let's grab a burrito sometime?
Her - Sure
You - Cool, put your number in my phone

These days I am more like 'Hey, how about a drink sometime?'

I still get flakes so maybe you're not getting enough numbers to justify the results. How many are we talking here? If you have had 40 numbers and 0 dates then it could be a fundamental thing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks Dragula & Style, really helpful!

NOTE: I didn't send that dog thing to anyone I just thought it was funny. After I don't get a reply that's the end of it.

Style - I can definitely agree with not building enough attraction, now that I think about it, after I get the number I'm probably ejecting too soon when I could be trying to build attraction. In what ways do you think I could make that transition happen? I think I build enough comfort where the girls aren't reluctant to give the number but I can definitely see how I could become forgettable in that sense.

Dragula - Thanks man! I've thought that maybe I was coming off too friendly and I can definitely be doing stronger connections with the number close instead of just open ended general ones. Id say out of the past 12 numbers I've gotten, 10 of them haven't text back. As far as the physical appearance I feel like I have a good style sense. Usually like a v-neck to show some skin under a button up that catches the eye with a cool design. Ill try to send you a pic. I mean I could still probably do more with this too.

So as far as fundamentals I usually just open direct with "Hey I thought you were really cute/adorable/interesting and I had to come talk to you". I'm past the approach anxiety phase for the most part but I feel like sometimes I'm just plowing way too much and can come off too friendly when doing so. I guess I need to slow down a bit and focus on being a bit more sexual but not too sure on how to go about it.

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:54 pm 
English Muffin

I just saw your pic and I personally think you should be getting dates. At least one of 12 numbers. I think your dress sense could be better

Like I mentioned, maybe you're asking at the wrong time. Often people make it a goal to geT the number but I think you should strive for a full close so that the number is just aN easy after-thought, since you have set the bar way down the interactIon beyonf the number

There is an issue if you have awkward mannerisms or if you constantly bragging that will turn women off that we can't observe by reading your posts or pics

Ask some friends perhaps or even text your old flakes for a brutal reason why they didn't want to meet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Try this text; "I just saw something that reminded me of you...."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Try this text; "I just saw something that reminded me of you...."
no...if he's getting that many numbers , it has nothing to do with the initial text...
Quote:
I just saw your pic and I personally think you should be getting dates. At least one of 12 numbers. I think your dress sense could be better

Like I mentioned, maybe you're asking at the wrong time. Often people make it a goal to geT the number but I think you should strive for a full close so that the number is just aN easy after-thought, since you have set the bar way down the interactIon beyonf the number

There is an issue if you have awkward mannerisms or if you constantly bragging that will turn women off that we can't observe by reading your posts or pics

Ask some friends perhaps or even text your old flakes for a brutal reason why they didn't want to meet.
Yes!! This guy knows what he's talking about , listen to him.

It's clearly something to do with the interaction itself if your getting all those numbers but no cake.

Honestly, if you could record a video , or even simple audio , we could get a clearer picture of what's going on. There are too many variables that could be wrong. That's honestly the only way to know.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I would recommend a daily text game regimen until you are clear about what is working and what isn't - Text 4 different girls a day with 4 different kind of openers, and see who responds back. Trial & Error my friend. You can't prevent flakes completely, but you can see what is working to help you to reduce them. Here are my text guidelines that i came up with from my own experience..i can't speak for anybody else on this forum.

Text Examples

Girl#1: "Hey ___ what's up?" (basic bait text opener)(I'll purposely not name myself in the initial text to bait the girl into asking who it is that sent her the text)

Girl#2: "Wow! I just saw something crazy. You won't believe what just happened!" (intrigue text)

Girl#3: "Hey ___, did you finally find out what happened to your friend? She looked pissed before she left us. (situational, event recall text) (Recall an event that you both shared, including if someone else was involved)

Girl#4: Fuck the text! Just Call Her (Actually call her bro. You can't be a pussy about this. I hesitated to call some girls in the past because i was afraid of what their reaction might be over the phone if they actually said "Hello" and i'd start talking. Also if you call the girl, it's more direct and ballsy. Not all girls will respond to your text, so try calling some of them)

A Few Rules Of Thumb

1) Emojis & LOLs: Keep in mind that your text to these girls don't always have to make too much logical sense, just as long as she takes the bait, and then you run with it. Remember..girls aren't all that logical, their emotional. So send her a text that can elicit some kind of emotion in her. Emojis can work as they are obviously emotional symbols, and requires little investment text-wise on your part. Just use them sparingly. You can use them by themselves or as an addition to your texts. "LOLs" should be used the same way.

2) Send them value giving text (Not value taking text):

* A funny pic with some stupid quote or saying on it

* Humor & Sexual Compliment: "That booty is sooo big...i'm going to have to put a cup on that thang to see if it stays. LOl"

* Observational Statement (aka Cold Read)/As Opposed To A Question: "You're a redhead so you must have Irish or Scottish lineage, which means you are a heavy drinker"

* Neg/Tease: "My mom warned me about girls like you. You're sexy, but trouble with a capital T". Lol :wink:

* Self Amusement/Role Playing: "One day next week, we will just skip along the yellow brick road, hold hands, and take over the world. Just me and you"

3) Give the girl time & space in between your texts and her response, before you respond back with another text. Because it shows the girl that you actually have things going on in your life besides her, and you aren't a needy guy. This is also called "Abundance".

4) Your texts should be no more than 2 to 3 lines. Get her to qualify herself in her texts to you. Initially your texts will more than likely be slightly longer than hers until she hooks, but when her texts become larger in length..you shorten yours.

5) Don't take too long before you go for "The Meetup". Get her logistics as soon as you can to set up the Day-2. Becoming her text buddy is counterproductive to what you are trying to do.

6) Sexual Intent: Some sexual undertone should be in at least half of all your texts to her. She needs to know that you are interested in her on a man-to-woman level. If not, girls can quickly get bored of you if you aren't moving things forward (in a sexual direction).

7) Mass Texting: Text multiple girls at once to gain momentum, whenever you do text girls. I find that i am less nervous when i'm texting multiple girls at once, because i'm not focusing on "saying the right things" with just the one girl. So texting multiple girls at once takes that pressure off. So you will automatically feel more abundant and entitled at the same damn time while you're texting them.

8 ) 48 Hour Window: Some girls will forget about who you are or the attraction that you built with them, if you wait for more than 48 hours (2 days) before you hit them up with a text or call. However..there are always exceptions to this rule. I had one girl that we were texting for a few weeks. Then we stop communicating with each other for several months for whatever reason (I didn't get to fuck her). So i thought that she flaked. And one day i decided to hit her up again out of the blue. Several texts later..i got her logistics, went to her house, and fucked her. Today she is one of my fuck buddies. :D

9) Follow-Up: Follow back up with active numbers, stalling numbers, and flakey numbers for the very reason that i indicated in point number 8 )..because you never know.

Hope this helps. I apologize if the length of my points were too long.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks G! You're the man!