Starting up again

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Starting up again
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I am trying to start up again with active gaming. I haven't done so since February of this year. After a pretty successful lay, I tried holding myself up to that standard. Although I had just been doing so since November, I felt after that I set a new standard. But this was a new standard I couldn't seem to repeat again.

For one thing, I don't think I ever truly did anything to curb my approach anxiety. I would see possible woman I was interested in but kept second guessing myself with excuses about logistics. Then I would go sarging at one location or another and just completely fail to open anyone. Just have a fear of approach anxiety worse than I had ever started. I just became a complete wimp. I have seen with my own eyes I can do it. I know in my head approaching with woman with confidence is the best opener you can have. I also am aware that a pretty girl’s rejection doesn't mean I don't have self-value.

But I am still plagued with self-limiting beliefs. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or does anyone have any advice on starting back up again? I was thinking that I should do a page 1 rewrite and start back on just opening and leaving. But suggestions would help.

Post subject: Re: Starting up again
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So I am trying to start up again with active gaming. I haven't done so since February of this year. After a pretty successful lay, I tried holding myself up to that standard. Although I had just been doing so since November, I felt after that I set a new standard. But this was a new standard I couldn't seem to repeat again.

For one thing, I don't think I ever truly did anything to curb my approach anxiety. I would see possible woman I was interested in but kept second guessing myself with excuses about logistics. Then I would go sarging at one location or another and just completely fail to open anyone. Just have a fear of approach anxiety worse than I had ever started. I just became a complete wimp. I have seen with my own eyes I can do it. I know in my head approaching with woman with confidence is the best opener you can have. I also am aware that a pretty girl’s rejection doesn't mean I don't have self-value.

But I am still plagued with self-limiting beliefs. Has anyone had a similar experience? Or does anyone have any advice on starting back up again? I was thinking that I should do a page 1 rewrite and start back on just opening and leaving. But suggestions would help.
Everyone does to some extent, end of story, some just manage it better than others.

regain your confidence by making small wins, and learning what you can achieve, through real life interactions. Remember anything is possible put your self in the right shoes.

3 Second rule no exceptions! Control your imagination don't let it run wild it will destroy you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let me start off by saying Im a guy who has suffered a history of social anxiety. Bad enough that I would have panic attacts when it came to talking to people I didnt know. Which also led to really bad depression for a lot of years. Game has brought me out of my shell.
A few things to consider...
First off I've found the best mindset to have and I mean this very seriously. When you feel the approach anxiety coming on tell yourself "THIS APPROACH DOESNT MATTER!!" Its the truth because it doesnt! I remember first reading about the game some would say the first 1,000 approaches dont count. It doesnt take that long to have successes but there is something to the theory. Bottom line is if your not relaxed neither will she be and the approach will most likely be shit. The only thing that really changes that is when you do so many approaches that you naturally become comfortable doing it (which simply comes with time) and your whole vibe changes. LEARN TO ENJOY THE PROCESS! You're getting better with every approach. Just like you get stronger inevitably when you workout with weights but the results are practically unnoticeable at first.
Also something that I like to meditate on is this... There is nothing more complicated, exciting, or interesting in the known universe than the human brain! Every time you approach a girl you are going on a little Adventure. And you can have Many Adventures everyday without having to travel or pay a penny. HAVE FUN!!! Make pickup fun and you will begin to love doing it. Approach anxiety just means that you are attaching way too much to the outcome... DON'T!!! There are billions of women in the world.
Also learn to be good at gaming yourself. Tell yourself little jokes in your mind. Listen to some music that really gets you going. And just keep a light-hearted easy going attitude. This is the place where girls usually are in their minds and you need to be there too to relate to them in a non-threatening way. She needs to feel comfortable with you! It's your job to make her feel that way. And the thing is you really cant make her feel that way unless you feel that way. When you feel that way she will feed off your energy and she will become comfortable with you much more quickly!
Lastly let me say you have to cultivate an "I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP" mentality. You will hit a lot of roadblocks in the game that will make you want to give up... but the key is to keep going and learn to navigate around them. There's a quote attributed to Thomas Edison that goes "I didnt fail 10,000 times I just learned 10,000 ways that dont work". I love that!! Because most of becoming better isnt really learning a lot of things. Its more getting rid of a lot of things. You already are "good enough" you just need to get rid of all the limiting beliefs that hold you back.
Remind yourself that going up to a girl and talking to her is perfectly natural!! Its what you're supposed to do as a man. There's nothing illegal about it so no need to have any irrational fears. And MOST importantly remind yourself that girls WANT you to do it. Thats why they get all cute and spend so much time on their appearance. They LOVE the attention!! I would say out of hundreds of approaches ive made ive gotten a 99.9% rate of girls being flattered or saying "thank you, you made my day" when I came up to them. Keep in mind as well though that women will feel a "being approached" anxiety that may rival your own so SMILE and be polite... put her at ease. So are you ready for an adventure today? How about 2 or 3 little adventures?? Go outside approach... approach... approach... approach... approach when you're feeling good... approach when you're feeling bad. Its amazing what you can learn from approaching when you're not really "In The Mood". The other day I was smoking a little herb which sometimes makes me a little paranoid and I had a date later that day. There was a little voice in my head saying "dont go... its gonna be awkward". But I told myself "it doesnt matter... this date doesnt matter... there are plenty of other girls... just have fun!! Just go and make it fun for yourself." Here's the lay report... my first lay report ever by the way... reports/the-perfect-seduction-vt197934.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let me try that again...
lay-reports/the-perfect-seduction-vt197934.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:50 pm 
English Muffin

You've posted this on several threads now. Now you're derailing other people's threads. Evidently you are REALLY desperate for replies.

But no matter how many times you post it, if you don't use fucking paragraphs then you can bet your ass nobody wants to read your shitty LR, you fuck tard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see you're still hating little bitch... do you ever get up from your keyboard?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:06 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I see you're still hating little bitch... do you ever get up from your keyboard?
Good come back. Yup, keyboard warrior here. Regarding paragraphs, I have a good point though, don't I? Deflect it all you want...

Just waiting for the day when you start using paragraphs and then I can be like 'Hehe, he listening to me even though he hates LOLZ'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[/quote]

Everyone does to some extent, end of story, some just manage it better than others.

regain your confidence by making small wins, and learning what you can achieve, through real life interactions. Remember anything is possible put your self in the right shoes.

3 Second rule no exceptions! Control your imagination don't let it run wild it will destroy you.[/quote]

Thank you brother sorry for the taking so long with the response. But I'll do the 3 second rule. Tried early and took to long. Turned smiles into that guy has been starring too long hahaha.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Let me start off by saying Im a guy who has suffered a history of social anxiety. Bad enough that I would have panic attacts when it came to talking to people I didnt know. Which also led to really bad depression for a lot of years. Game has brought me out of my shell.
A few things to consider...
First off I've found the best mindset to have and I mean this very seriously. When you feel the approach anxiety coming on tell yourself "THIS APPROACH DOESNT MATTER!!" Its the truth because it doesnt! I remember first reading about the game some would say the first 1,000 approaches dont count. It doesnt take that long to have successes but there is something to the theory. Bottom line is if your not relaxed neither will she be and the approach will most likely be shit. The only thing that really changes that is when you do so many approaches that you naturally become comfortable doing it (which simply comes with time) and your whole vibe changes. LEARN TO ENJOY THE PROCESS! You're getting better with every approach. Just like you get stronger inevitably when you workout with weights but the results are practically unnoticeable at first.
Also something that I like to meditate on is this... There is nothing more complicated, exciting, or interesting in the known universe than the human brain! Every time you approach a girl you are going on a little Adventure. And you can have Many Adventures everyday without having to travel or pay a penny. HAVE FUN!!! Make pickup fun and you will begin to love doing it. Approach anxiety just means that you are attaching way too much to the outcome... DON'T!!! There are billions of women in the world.
Also learn to be good at gaming yourself. Tell yourself little jokes in your mind. Listen to some music that really gets you going. And just keep a light-hearted easy going attitude. This is the place where girls usually are in their minds and you need to be there too to relate to them in a non-threatening way. She needs to feel comfortable with you! It's your job to make her feel that way. And the thing is you really cant make her feel that way unless you feel that way. When you feel that way she will feed off your energy and she will become comfortable with you much more quickly!
Lastly let me say you have to cultivate an "I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP" mentality. You will hit a lot of roadblocks in the game that will make you want to give up... but the key is to keep going and learn to navigate around them. There's a quote attributed to Thomas Edison that goes "I didnt fail 10,000 times I just learned 10,000 ways that dont work". I love that!! Because most of becoming better isnt really learning a lot of things. Its more getting rid of a lot of things. You already are "good enough" you just need to get rid of all the limiting beliefs that hold you back.
Remind yourself that going up to a girl and talking to her is perfectly natural!! Its what you're supposed to do as a man. There's nothing illegal about it so no need to have any irrational fears. And MOST importantly remind yourself that girls WANT you to do it. Thats why they get all cute and spend so much time on their appearance. They LOVE the attention!! I would say out of hundreds of approaches ive made ive gotten a 99.9% rate of girls being flattered or saying "thank you, you made my day" when I came up to them. Keep in mind as well though that women will feel a "being approached" anxiety that may rival your own so SMILE and be polite... put her at ease. So are you ready for an adventure today? How about 2 or 3 little adventures?? Go outside approach... approach... approach... approach... approach when you're feeling good... approach when you're feeling bad. Its amazing what you can learn from approaching when you're not really "In The Mood". The other day I was smoking a little herb which sometimes makes me a little paranoid and I had a date later that day. There was a little voice in my head saying "dont go... its gonna be awkward". But I told myself "it doesnt matter... this date doesnt matter... there are plenty of other girls... just have fun!! Just go and make it fun for yourself." Here's the lay report... my first lay report ever by the way... reports/the-perfect-seduction-vt197934.html

Thank you for the words of encourgement brother. Much appreciated.