Serious problems with KINO... Help !

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, with time, my game has gotten quite good, and my problem is no longer to get the girl interested.

My main problem is KINO. If the girl is not showing any strong signals, i often hesitate to touch her.

I would think that this is a very common problem in the beginning, so how did you people start ? How do you avoid it being creepy ?

To come with an example of a situation i am often faced with; I am sitting with the girl in a two-seater, and she is sitting as far away from you as possible. How in the world do you close in on her without being a creep ?

I actually have a date tomorrow, and really want to make this stuff work now... This time it will be outside, which is an easier arena for me when it comes to KINO, but i still need to learn this.

She teased me for not being tough enough to eat cheese with her, so i asked her "what would i get for that?", at first her answer were that i could get a hug. I said that that she would have to step up her game a bit... So she raised to a kiss on the cheek, is this something i can work on tomorrow ? Or nah ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hug her when you see her. Grab her hand and lead her on an adventure. That same hand will eventually find its way to the small of her back when entering a doorway. Don't let her sit across from you.

That is what has worked in my experience thus far. The best part: it's all natural contact.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 am 
English Muffin

Go to a club and make a move on every hot girl in there, you can do this within a weekend.

You will be surprised how fast you can hold a girl's hand. Hand holding is all the 'Kino' you need to lead to the bedroom and then you utilise your penis kino

Sitting across each other doesn't help, sit next to each other? Anyway kino isn't essential. If you chat her up well, it's really easy to suggest a new bar and then hold her hand om the way to there.

If a girl will hold a hand with you, she will do other things too, like kiss or maybe more

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah dude the kino thing is def. on of the harder things to get use to especially if you're not a very touchy type person in general. Some of the advice thats helped me is... Start touching right away! Give her a little hug when you meet for the date. When talking to her give her little taps on the shoulder or arm with the "back" of your hand. You can tease her about something and give her a playful push. Tell her something you like about her "qualify" her and give her a little hug. Just be playful and dont make it too serious and she will keep a playful mood as well. Also while you are doing this make sure to evaluate her receptivity. If she hugs you back and is playfully touching you as well then its ON. If she seems to pull away slightly or isnt really giving you much back, than you might need to slow it down a little and build more comfort and attraction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I find that in daygame it's harder than in nightgame, but just make the context of your actions match the setting. When you are walking somewhere, eg. in or out of a pub on a first date, maybe start walking the non-obvious route, and gently use your hand on the small of her back to just usher her the same direction as you. If you're having conversation at the same time, it will just feel natural to her.

Linking arms is a good one. It's way less forward than holding hands, and you can turn it into something fun, or a roleplay. It only really works while you're walking somewhere though. It's not the kind of thing you could necessarily do walking through the bar. I think it builds comfort over a longer period.

Another one you can do while walking, is as you are walking along side by side, just use your shoulder, hip, arm etc to firmly but slowly push her into an oncoming obstacle such as a wall, bin, lampost, muddy puddle etc. She will almost always push back on you and it's a good way of getting her to initiate contact back towards you. You can even escalate it when she tries to push back towards you (they often do this with their hips/ass), by putting your arm around her waist, or around her shoulder and pulling her in towards you.

I think kino escalation is much easier done if you're just sitting, and ideally sitting next to eachother. A really standard one I use is inspecting her hands. You have to create a lighthearted mood with a little sexual tension beforehand, but then take her hands and say omg do you bite your nails, why are they so dry, you have really small hands etc. and just play with them. You won't find much resistance here normally so long as the girl has had sufficient comfort built with you.
If you don't want to go straight in to inspect her hands, then something I always use is the thumb war. I get the girl to thumb war, and it can tell you a little about her. Some girls will say stuff like, 'don't let me win, I hate it when guys do that', and others will say, 'omg you are supposed to be a gentleman, you could atleast let me win'. The latter is a kind of shit test, but it's not that important. From the thumb war, you can escalate, to hand holding, and sometimes just remaining holding her hand, while talking will be huge for a girl. How many guys do you think have the confidence to sit and have conversation while holding hands, and giving strong eye contact. Most guys will be far too concerned with nerves, making arkward conversation, etc.

Finally you can do random stuff and make it up on the fly. Just make sure what you do matches the mood. The other day I was with a girl and we went for a walk around the woods. She had with her a bottle of water, which I took off her quite early on, and when we came to a spot where there was a bench, I took the subject onto the conversation of farm animals. I told her I was going to bottle feed her like a little lamb. When we sat down I played with her hands for a bit, and then put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close before feeding her a drink of her water. She played along laughing and I was perfectly set to turn her head towards mine and kiss close, which I did. Job done.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the help guys, things are going slow with this girl, but i am progressing each time i see her.

I know i must do something more drastic soon, if not i am surely going to be friendzoned.

Thanks to your tips, i managed to escalate quite a bit last time, and seem to be getting much better at verbal flirting. It has been quite a transforming thing for me, to see how important verbal flirting is to be able to be good at KINO.

Anyways, back to the last time i spent with her; I used a lot of time teasing her, and playfully pushing her away. And she did the same thing back (score). After a while i noticed that she kept bringing her hands up to her shoulders. So i asked if she wanted a massage, which she said yes to. She seemed to enjoy it, and sat very close to me. I tried to rest my hands on her shoulders, as if i were taking a rest, to test her comfort-level. She never shied away.

Before this, i have held my arms around her (without resistance), brushed her hair away from her face (she seems comfortable), she has accidentally brushed her leg against mine and so forth.

I think we can conclude that she is interested. But i still have a few questions about KINO in general.

- Will she shy away if she isn't comfortable with the touch, or is it possible that she "accepts" it to avoid awkwardness ?

- If you are in the friendzone, does this change the way she reacts ? e.g; She thinks of him as a friend, so this is accepted since we are close?

- Is it a big no-no to ask her for permission, even if you say it in a playful tone? Or do you just take it ?

- Anyone have some good articles or videos about verbal flirting ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:14 am 
English Muffin

Your problem isn't verbal flirting. Stop brushing escalation under the carpet

Next time you meet her, HOLD HER HAND - like a couple. The dynamic will change so that you won't have this intense feeling to verbally insert when there is a lull in the conversation.

The dynamic completely changes when you're holding hands. it's a step in the right direction. verbal flirting is going backwards at this point.

Make it happen dude. If you don't get a make out on the next meet. She will probably get bored and find someone who will. Probably Galist

No more indirect kino. (Massages, and touching her knee)

Really just search on YouTube "how to kiss a girl" Richard gambler has some smooth stuff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Don't think about it too much. You have to BECOME a "touchy" person not just touch out of nowhere. You have to develop that charming and charismatic personality. That happens with time and with becoming more social in general - not just with girls.