Approaching girls when guy is in a wheelchair

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's a tough nut for the "expert" pua's to help me crack: How do I approach girls with success when I am paralyzed from the chest down and use a wheelchair? I know from past experience that being disabled is not necessarily a barrier since I have dated some. In my experience, with women it is 90% mental and appearance is not a deal breaker. I am a decently attractive guy except for the wheelchair thing, and have high status (executive at my company). My problem is, I want to date a higher volume of girls and to do this I need some better methods to get the girl past appearances and "get into her mind" quickly, so to speak. I meet girls online but it's always a struggle for me to tell them I use a wheelchair because that's not at all what they initially expect. If I can get them to the point of intimacy, it's smooth sailing because I am very skilled in that regard :) and they quickly get addicted to me.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

I would think I wold focus more on a face to face level, and drop the online game.

Then you loose that 'sticker shock' effect.

Practice your wit and humor, given your unique situation, I think you could get away with going 'bolder' than the average.

My 2 cents

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:36 pm 
The Grand Puba

I used to work for this guy that was in a wheelchair. He always had women surrounding him when at a bar. Women thought he was handsome and had no problems getting women. He would say that because he was in a wheelchair that women thought he was harmless and he would use that to his advantage.

My point is that he never had to explain that he was in a wheelchair because he met them in person. When you are online, people are much pickier than they are in person so you may be disqualified simply by having a picture of you in your chair. If I were you, I'd approach women in person to get better results.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I would think I wold focus more on a face to face level, and drop the online game.

Practice your wit and humor, given your unique situation, I think you could get away with going 'bolder' than the average.

My 2 cents
I'm new to this...can you please describe what you mean by going bolder?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

My 2 cents
Women want you to boldly raise the sexual temperature.

Realize, women were put on this earth to make you happy. Not the other way around.

Be completely, un-apologetically sexual.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My 2 cents
Women want you to boldly raise the sexual temperature.

Realize, women were put on this earth to make you happy. Not the other way around.

Be completely, un-apologetically sexual.
Do you really mean to say that's some palpable truth, or you just mean that as a mindset?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Do you really mean to say that's some palpable truth, or you just mean that as a mindset?
As a mindset going in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't have your perspective on life in a wheelchair, so in anything I say I might be wrong, but for my two cents:

Have you watched the documentary named Murderball? It's about wheelchair rugby. These guys have way more energy than most walking dudes I know. They discuss a bit about their social interaction with women. Some guy says, exactly like Jack Zero points out, that women approach men in wheelchair more easily because they see them as less threatening. All you need to do is to be welcoming by your attitude.

To me your wheelchair changes nothing to your chances in game. What you lose from the 10% of girls who are turned off by your chair, you win at the 90% who are even more interested in you by fact of the compassionate nature of women. So you should totally forget about the "except for the wheelchair thing." You're an attractive guy, period.

I also see two advantages to your situation: you can make humor related to your wheelchair (self-derision, very effective), and you can sexualize the conversation more easily because, as some other guy says in Murderball, pretty quickly a girl interested in you will wanna ask you "Can you do the deed?" without daring to. That's your chance to jump in and say "I know what you wanna ask me."