Urgent Help Needed My Progress Has Vanished!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Whaddup guys,

So ive been doing the simple pickup method during night time inside clubs and also night time street game near the clubs and also near the beach. I managed to get some results, i got numbers and am now seeing 2 girls this week on a date. Ive been doing this since about late January/early February. Thursday night is ladies night at this nightclub and they all get free drinks the whole night which is good because there is a shit tonne of them there. I usually always manage to pickup a number or fbook or some form of contact but now the past 3 weeks have been utterly shit, ive been out right rejected, abused verbally and being told that they heard me saying the same thing to the chicks previously on the same night that night, even told i got shit game.

So my question here is, why did this regression happen? I used to get such positive results kept improving and improving and the past 3 weeks its been getting worse and worse each time i go out which is like 2-3 times a week. I notice myself always asking questions and hardly any statements, but i dont remember what i did before to make it work. Me and my friend just circle inside the club repeatedly and try on each chick (usually 5-7 sets a night, and after they reject me i get demotivated). I dont get approach anxiety much anymore i can go up and approach and its genuinely fun the first few times but after I get rejected 5+ times my moral gets low but nonetheless i still try a couple more sets after. So guys how can i start improving again? I feel as if i run out of things to say but i got results previously so idk what im doing wrong now compared to 3-4 weeks ago. Now every time i go out I get rejected constantly.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't panic, your game just hit a wall. It's just a sign that you have to take a step back, re-evaluate your game, and take it a step further. Your game will re-emerge better and sharper. You will encounter several walls along the way in your pickup journey. Each time you break through, your game will get better and better. It's the cyclical nature of the game (ups and downs). As long as you don't quit, you persist and contantly address the weaknesses in your game and improving upon them you should be fine. Also, it sounds like you are putting on routines that might be congruent to simple pickup, but is not who you really are. Once you can learn how to be your genuine self around women..being authentic, and not putting on an act, your results with women will skyrocket. Girls are good at picking up on incongruencies in a guy, which could devastate your results with women tremendously. That also was the case with me when i was doing the gimmicky routine stuff in the beginning when i was first learning pickup.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I mean no offense in any way, but by chance, do you have Asperger's, extreme social anxiety, depression due to a chemical imbalance, bipolar disorder, etc?

I only ask because I myself have extreme social anxiety, OCD, and I might possibly be bipolar.

The reason I ask is because people working through a number of mental issues have a more difficult time being consistent and this results in inconsistent pua outcomes.

It seems like once in a blue moon, I will reach a sort of new emotional breaking point after experiencing a long plateau of the same failures. When this happens, I for some reason get out of my head and do extremely well with sarging.

I still don't really understand why most days, my game with women is crap or average and once in a while I'm pulling full closes same night.

Does this happen to you too?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's funny that you mention that because i've always had social anxiety. But thanks to pickup which has been pretty much exposure therapy for me..i have put in a great deal of innergame as well as outergame work on myself since i bagan in 2014. I tell some girls that i have social anxiety, and they are usually surprised because they can't tell. However at times i get really stuck in my head and get alot of the self blockage and plateaus that you mentioned, during my sarging sessions. It seems to make my progress slow. Took me several months just to get the entitlement down to move girls. On rare occassions i can get a kiss close. I often get number closes, and other times i don't. I game 4 days a week, minumum 2 hour sarging sessions to try to offset my iniquities.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Homie, what you are going for is 100% NORMAL and every guy who has become good at game will tell you the same thing: there are going to be weeks where if feels like your results are exploding, that you are progressing so much, and then there will be moments where your game is just going to suck, where every girl you approach is going to reject and you feel frustrated..

Don't let the frustration stop you from achieving your fullest potential.

In every skill in life, especially in a skill that consists of improving yourself and pushing your limits such as pickup, you will go through plateaus, moments where you feel like you are not progressing.

The moments that break you down, that make feel like giving up, are the moments that are important for growth and will bring closer to success if you keep on holding on.

As I was learning game, I noticed that every time I overcame a hard plateau, my game was actually much BETTER than my game before the plateau, and I became so glad that I had to go through a temporary phase where it felt like i wasn't progressing, like as if my game sucked, like as if I wanted to give up.

The book ''mastery'' by George Leonard talks a lot about the importance of plateaus in the mastery of a skill; this book definitely improved my inner game and helped me fight through moments where I wasn't progressing.

Use this plateau as an opportunity to reflect on yourself and what you can improve on your game.

Keep on pimpin hard

PM me for an 8 week SPAM coaching program that will boost your game