Is this LMR ?

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Is this LMR ?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yesterday i dated a girl ive known for some time, we had alot of fun, and we came back to my place to chill, we alredy made out before, and now we were in bed in a cool SPAM we started kissing and i was escalating my kino but at first she was taking my hands away from her thighs and, after some time she was ok with it as i just acted normaly, we were in bed for like 1 hour making out and she had to go in 4 o'clock but she delayed it and we continued another hour n then she and took a cab, seemed like she wanted this to continue, i was hoping to atleast escalate to finger her, but she said she is wearing napkins, and her period passed like 3-4 days before. After this day she texted me and we are chatting for fun, and we arranged a next date. I have a female friend that told me when a girl says i have napkins or tampoons is to reject sex from a guy she is not into... is this true ? Or is this just LMR because she arranged the next date and she texted me while going on the way home.

Post subject: Re: Is this LMR ?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

When everthng is ok but u can not fuck, it is LMR. No ned to write a novel dude.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.