Club Experts - teach me how!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys!
Here's a list of club questions that could really help if you could answer.
If they have been answered in the past, feel free to provide a link.

Overall I am quite good with girls, no anxiety, easy to create a conversation about nothing. Create attraction, build rapport, whatever. The only place where it is really difficult for me is the club.

1. Body Language
When entering a club you should keep smiling. To friends and all around, otherwise, if you are alone, somewhere far, as if you have friends inside.

What do you usually do next?
Maintaining a smile all along when you dance is quite difficult.
I personally feel like an idiot to smile all the time, especially if the group of people with me is not smiling constantly and rather enjoys the dancing. And I usually come with a bunch of girls, and not guys with vague/scared facial expressions. Also, it does not seem natural...

2. How to approach the girl
Let's say you saw some girl from afar, and you like here. And you have not been staring at her like a perv all evening, or been spotted by her staring all around.

How do you make a move? What gestures do you do, that work, or phrases you say that are cute, do not make you look or sound cheap, and that if rejected, are not too spottable.
Do you usually begin from afar or first come to the girl?

3. How to stand out
I look good. But I am not tall nor too big. Which means unless I am peacocking like crazy, i don't stand out.
Overall I know how to stand out via humor, or when talking to people.
Most people in the club are taller than me etc.

What way are there except eccentric clothes and crazy dancing to stand out?

4. How not to appear gay/a man whore
Most of my male buddies are couch potatoes, or have girlfriends and they never go to clubs. I do have a lot of good close lady friends, who I go to clubs with and are willing to be good wingwomen or server as social proof!

However, when coming with girls only, how do you avoid looking like a gay guy, or the guy they USE to bring them to the club?

5. How to approach girls through dance
Do you have any basic cool moves that you use to approach girls?

6. What to do if some one starts dancing with your girl in parallel?
How do you make him go away without making it a quarrel, or violent etc.?

7. How do you avoid being considered the playboy?
The guys that is fun to dance with, but won't get the phone because he dances with everyone?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hi Guys!
Here's a list of club questions that could really help if you could answer.
If they have been answered in the past, feel free to provide a link.

Overall I am quite good with girls, no anxiety, easy to create a conversation about nothing. Create attraction, build rapport, whatever. The only place where it is really difficult for me is the club.

1. Body Language
When entering a club you should keep smiling. To friends and all around, otherwise, if you are alone, somewhere far, as if you have friends inside.

What do you usually do next?
Maintaining a smile all along when you dance is quite difficult.
I personally feel like an idiot to smile all the time, especially if the group of people with me is not smiling constantly and rather enjoys the dancing. And I usually come with a bunch of girls, and not guys with vague/scared facial expressions. Also, it does not seem natural...
YOU SHOULDN'T. Smiling too much is actually submissive behavior and unless it is the right kind of smile it isn't seductive or sexy. Your body language should be controlled. Your back should be straight but you should also be relaxed. You should walk with purpose with your goal in mind. When you make eye contact with a girl you should wait a few moments before you deliver your smile. Look at the smile that Jude Law gives too girls as "Alfie" and you'll know what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrBEk826ueA
Quote:
2. How to approach the girl
Let's say you saw some girl from afar, and you like here. And you have not been staring at her like a perv all evening, or been spotted by her staring all around.

How do you make a move? What gestures do you do, that work, or phrases you say that are cute, do not make you look or sound cheap, and that if rejected, are not too spottable.
Do you usually begin from afar or first come to the girl?
It's called exchanging IOI's. All of this happens through sub coms. You're not 'staring at her like a perv', you are screening the club for what you came for. Once you spot a few girls that you like, weigh up the scenario. Where about in the club is she? Who did she come with? What sub coms is she giving off herself? Does she look like she's here for a ONS? Can you get in a better position too make this approach? What is the best type of approach too make in this situation?...

Once you have decided you like what you see and you want too approach, just make your fucking move and start the seduction. APPROACH - OPEN - SET THE FRAME - MOVE INTO ATTRACTION/RAPPORT...

If she gives you IOI's initially, it's going too make your chances of getting what you want 10 times easier.
Quote:
3. How to stand out
I look good. But I am not tall nor too big. Which means unless I am peacocking like crazy, i don't stand out.
Overall I know how to stand out via humor, or when talking to people.
Most people in the club are taller than me etc.

What way are there except eccentric clothes and crazy dancing to stand out?
Crazy dancing might make you stand out but it is not going too get you pussy. Nor will wearing stupid attention seeking clothes. Peacocking has to be done congruently.

You can stand out by not dancing crazy. By looking good and dressing well in a way that fits your personality. By actually having good and fun interactions with girls. By having girls chase you around. By not giving a fuck if other guys are taller than you and knowing you can still give a better orgasm than they can because you're a guy who gets women. With the type of body language I mentioned earlier. Most guys are not doing these things
Quote:
4. How not to appear gay/a man whore
Most of my male buddies are couch potatoes, or have girlfriends and they never go to clubs. I do have a lot of good close lady friends, who I go to clubs with and are willing to be good wingwomen or server as social proof!

However, when coming with girls only, how do you avoid looking like a gay guy, or the guy they USE to bring them to the club?
If your lady friends are hot then why aren't you fucking them? FUCK THEM and you will not have any problem about feeling or looking like a gay.

Or, just don't worry about it.
Quote:
5. How to approach girls through dance
Do you have any basic cool moves that you use to approach girls?
Same thing as question two. There are certain techniques you can use on the dancefloor... spins and escalation.Just genuinely let her do her thing and feel sexy. She is dancing for you. Eventually you will have too take control and lead her off though.
Quote:
6. What to do if some one starts dancing with your girl in parallel?
How do you make him go away without making it a quarrel, or violent etc.?
You can take your girl, move her and put your back too him. But there are so many different things that can happen in such situations it's impossible to give a definitive answer. Non-reactivity is a must though.
Quote:
7. How do you avoid being considered the playboy?
The guys that is fun to dance with, but won't get the phone because he dances with everyone?
That isn't really the definition of a playboy pal.