Many IOI's but not getting contact afterwards

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

i am gaming on her, evertime i contact with her she responses nice and genly. When we are together in class she makes some kinos to me. But she never reaches first, i am starting to convi always. Wtf here is problem.

U d probably say there is lack of attraction. I dunno what to do.

In addition she is about breaking up with her bf. Is she trying to play hard to get?

Suggestions will be appriciate.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not enough info but first she has a b/f so forgive her if she isn't jumping at your advances.

Second, meet more women.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Not enough info but first she has a b/f so forgive her if she isn't jumping at your advances.

Second, meet more women.
This was not hb9 what i ve already create thread.

So yesterday we met. After couple of cocktails i got little drunk. She talked avout her ex. I tried to change subject and tried to open new threads. but she connected every thread to her ex wtf. So i followed different nethid and after nice DHV, things changed and we talked about tattoos. I have many tattoos so i showed pictures of my body so did she. After sometime, her friends came out of sudde. and ee sat together and talked. I Amog them and things gone well so we changed place.

She sat next to me and after time started to do some nice kinos. I responded same. After some overdose alchocol, i could bot hold myself so i made some sexual kino to her. I lifted her bluse and touched her skin. Skin was has and so soft. But she did not like it much.So they deceided to go home so.ma girl. We went together i think i tried to kiss her but i dunno. I do not remember.

Today i should to met her in class but i could not wake up. she did not send me anything but it is good for me cuz i do not want to make pressure to her.

I planned tat i ll go to course and be funny with her and i ll bit ignore her cuz i do not want to considered as needy.

I think she understood that i am a player. I ll talk more with other chicks and wanna make her jelaous.

Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Today she supposed to come class but she flaked. I called her but get did not response. Dunno if i did right thing to call her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:37 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Today she supposed to come class but she flaked. I called her but get did not response. Dunno if i did right thing to call her.
Why wouldn't it be the right thing?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Why wouldn't it be the right thing?
I do not seem to be needy. Last day, i made my move to lift up her bluse and kino her back, she blocked my by her hands. I do not push so hard after her move.