Good first dates but never a second, whats missing?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Recently ive met a few girls off tinder so the first date is also the first time i meet them.

General:
I dress smart all the time and they even say they are impressed by it. I always meet them in nice bars. I get told by the end im respectful and have my head screwed on compared to most guys they meet.

Conversation:
the conversations ive been having are decent, i put in a lot of DHVs, passion to be ambitious/travelling, funny stories. conversations always flow well, never awkward silences, maybe it does go a little stale towards the end on the odd occasion but it does pick up again.

So why am I not getting second dates???? i feel while the date and convo goes well im not putting in enough flirting/showing that im interested etc. And im stuggling to implememnt this. any words or wisdom??

also what are everyoines thoughts on body language? i normally sit up straight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I get told by the end im respectful and have my head screwed on compared to most guys they meet.
Don't take this the wrong way however ur coming off too nice in ur interactions. You have to initiate socially calibrated kino with a woman who is attracted to you when the signs are right.
Quote:
it does go a little stale towards the end
My dude, she isn't there per se to have some sort of an intellectual convo w/ you, she wants to FEEL CLOSE to you.
Quote:
So why am I not getting second dates????
Read what I said above.

Kino. Sit right next to the girl. Make her feel wanted. Not like it's some business meeting. You're a playboy, a flirtatiousboy, not a choirboy. You can do this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im not taking it the wrong way, i do agree with you.

I have managed the confidence, the dhvs etc. I will look into more kino to.

But have you got any examples/ methods of being a bit flirtier? i know this is what is missing but im finding it a bit harder to learn and apply

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you've ever had a g/f and the two of you are sitting on the couch being playful with another use that as a baseline for how to be more flirtatious.