LMR... What now? I think I messed up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey everyone, long time lurker but don't post very often. need some help on this one.

> met a hb 8 skiing about 2 weeks ago.
> we went skiing again with a mutual friend a week later, got some IOI's from her at the end of the day; eye contact, touchy etc.
> invited her over that same night to smoke hookah alone and kissed her.

> this week I brought her on a date, we got oysters and a movie. she came over afterwards; heavy kissing. we both had to get up early the following day and i offer she sleep over, she agrees.
> heavy kissing continues, i get her shirt off. start going for the pants and she stops me. no big deal, I don't try again, kissing continues.
>she asks "do you still want me to sleep over?". I say "it's up to you". She ponders it over and decides to leave back to hers, because she actually has to get up earlier than she thought. she leaves at 3 AM (did I fuck on this one? should i have had her stay over?)

>I got my wisdom teeth out a couple of days later and she texted me first to wish good luck, etc. (first contact since the date night)

>skied with her and some other friends this weekend. couldn't really get a read on her but she still seemed interested.

>>>What should I do now?? I was thinking about calling her to get some food mid this week. Definitely want to fuck this girl, she is potentially girlfriend material as well.

Should i wait until she initiates contact again?
thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:30 am 
The Grand Puba

You treated her like she was more than just a fuck and then when she asked if you wanted her to stay the night after finding out she wasn't ready to fuck, you basically said that you didn't care. Bad move. You should have told her to stay. She probably would have changed her mind afterwards.

If she's not invested in you, which she likely is not at this point, your best option is to invite her to meet up and reignite those initial feelings.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Exactly what i figured. God damn it, don't know what I was thinking.

Cheers, thanks for the reply

Last edited by powerserge on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You treated her like she was more than just a fuck and then when she asked if you wanted her to stay the night after finding out she wasn't ready to fuck, you basically said that you didn't care. Bad move. You should have told her to stay. She probably would have changed her mind afterwards.

If she's not invested in you, which she likely is not at this point, your best option is to invite her to meet up and reignite those initial feelings.

any thoughts on how long i should wait before attempting to f-close again?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:24 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

any thoughts on how long i should wait before attempting to f-close again?
It's not about how long. It's about how you make her feel. If you can make her feel like more than just a fuck over your next coffee or whatever you do, that will be the moment you can attempt again. If she resists just be patient.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 am 
Dedicated Member

They will always RESIST MAN! That's what girls do, unless you're having time with a prostitute, a fiancee of 2 years who you fuck regularly or transgender from Thailand.

It's the way they are wired, they don't want to look or feel like a slut! You just have to be gentle and aggressive at the same time, you have to encourage her (baby, trust me) and escalate the whole time because when she's assured that you're in charge (don't try to verbally convince her that you're in charge, be in charge) she will give in to you eventually.

And if she wont have sex with her, remember: YOU'RE FINE! Just say okay, and take a step back. If she persist, go to bathroom and tell her to pick her stuff and go home while you take a shower.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
They will always RESIST MAN! That's what girls do, unless you're having time with a prostitute, a fiancee of 2 years who you fuck regularly or transgender from Thailand.

It's the way they are wired, they don't want to look or feel like a slut! You just have to be gentle and aggressive at the same time, you have to encourage her (baby, trust me) and escalate the whole time because when she's assured that you're in charge (don't try to verbally convince her that you're in charge, be in charge) she will give in to you eventually.

And if she wont have sex with her, remember: YOU'RE FINE! Just say okay, and take a step back. If she persist, go to bathroom and tell her to pick her stuff and go home while you take a shower.
Come on Cross. Every girl that you fuck always resist? There is something seriously wrong with your interactions if you always get resistance. I doubt it has something to do with every woman's wiring.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 am 
Dedicated Member

Well I don't know about you, but yea, 8 out of 10 show some degree of resist. Even a minor. I'm not talking about a resist where I'm forced to put some LMR tactics, I encounter resists in all forms like:"We should slow down", "I never done this before so fast".... They say things like that, and in a playful manner.

You make it sound like I'm raping people there, but my point was simple: they do it, not 100% but they do in one way or another.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:40 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Well I don't know about you, but yea, 8 out of 10 show some degree of resist. Even a minor. I'm not talking about a resist where I'm forced to put some LMR tactics, I encounter resists in all forms like:"We should slow down", "I never done this before so fast".... They say things like that, and in a playful manner.

You make it sound like I'm raping people there, but my point was simple: they do it, not 100% but they do in one way or another.
You do realize that how you come across when you say these things it can be taken as you are being forceful. When you say, "They will always RESIST MAN! That's what girls do...", you are saying 100% of women will resist and you just take charge, that is an irresponsible way of trying to help guys with sex in a quick couple of lines.

I'm not saying that you're raping women but realize what you're saying will be taken seriously with some of these people. This is one of those things that you want the guy that's reading to understand the entire scope of your point.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:56 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

You do realize that how you come across when you say these things it can be taken as you are being forceful. When you say, "They will always RESIST MAN! That's what girls do...", you are saying 100% of women will resist and you just take charge, that is an irresponsible way of trying to help guys with sex in a quick couple of lines.

I'm not saying that you're raping women but realize what you're saying will be taken seriously with some of these people. This is one of those things that you want the guy that's reading to understand the entire scope of your point.

I keep making this mistake over and over again. I'm sorry for not having in mind that guys who post here don't operate on the same level as I, you or other people who more familiar with this do. However, I'm sure on some degree you understand what am I talking about.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I keep making this mistake over and over again. I'm sorry for not having in mind that guys who post here don't operate on the same level as I, you or other people who more familiar with this do. However, I'm sure on some degree you understand what am I talking about.
hahahhahahahaha, i just checked my account since I posted and so this convo you guys had.
UPDATE: Been hooking up with her for the past 3 months, it just takes time like you said; making her comfortable.