Text Game Issues - Gap between meet ups

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

IMO my text game is one of my weakest areas and the main issue I feel is when the girl says she's busy I can't keep her interested enough to push for the day two/another meet up.

My text style is c&f, try amd tect as little as possible and oush for the meet asap. 2 current projects i'm working on;

#1 Girl i met and fucked after an hour of meeting her on New Years Eve from the club. Met up with her once since amd had sex again but she can only ever do weekends and she is constantly busy. She never texts first, but when I text she usually replies 5 or less minutes later and she's even called me out before for taking 1-2 hours to reply. Tryna get another meet but she's busy until 3weekends time. I think she's open for an FWB relationship, she's hinted by saying she's never had a bf before and that she prefers being single. I told her we should get a hotel in 3weekends time she said she may be busy so told her to let me know asap and just ended the convo. Should i try and keep things alive every so often by text or just act like I don't give a fuck about her and await her reply?

#2 Girl I met at weekend in the club. Interaction went pretty well, done Style's 5 questions bar game and won so she bought me a drink. Told her it was my birthday and i told her I was 25 and was like 'yeah i'm old enough to be your dad' to test her reactiom 'no it's fine i'm 22' - qualifying herself. Basically the chick is working late shifts and is busy this weekend but want to continue to build attraction/rapport then try again next week before it fizzles out. She's textng quite regularly, tried to spice up the convo by saying 'Is you have the opportunity to follow yours dreams with guaranteed it'll work out what would you do?' she replied 'i'm actually quite content tbh' haha. Any advice please?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 am 
Dedicated Member

Girl 1: I wouldn't have ended the convo with "let me know" because you're relying on her to respond back to you. I would just leave it for now until she texts back. If she doesn't text back within 2 weeks, I would send her a ping text to restart things. Does your logistics require you to get a hotel ?

Girl 2: There isn't any reason to spice things up if she's already investing enough in the texting, which sounds like she is. You don't want to text for the sake of texting. It should only be used for logistical purposes to set up plans to see her again in person. Suggest an activity, like getting a drink, and when she agrees, ask her what her schedule is like and pick a date when you both are available.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

To girl #1 You are nothing more than a dildo with a pulse and the ability to buy her a drink. No point in texting unless sexy time is eminent.

Girl #2, You are clearly just trying to hard. Begging is NOT attractive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Girl 1: I wouldn't have ended the convo with "let me know" because you're relying on her to respond back to you. I would just leave it for now until she texts back. If she doesn't text back within 2 weeks, I would send her a ping text to restart things. Does your logistics require you to get a hotel ?

Girl 2: There isn't any reason to spice things up if she's already investing enough in the texting, which sounds like she is. You don't want to text for the sake of texting. It should only be used for logistical purposes to set up plans to see her again in person. Suggest an activity, like getting a drink, and when she agrees, ask her what her schedule is like and pick a date when you both are available.
Well I live with my family still, and she's got a really high sex drive so i thought getting a hotel would be a good idea! Yeah, i plan to only text for logistical reasons.

Quote:
To girl #1 You are nothing more than a dildo with a pulse and the ability to buy her a drink. No point in texting unless sexy time is eminent.

Girl #2, You are clearly just trying to hard. Begging is NOT attractive.
I get what you're saying about 'dildo with a pulse' but I feel the same (nothing) for her so you're right should just text to arrange the meet and for no other reason.

Thanks for the advice guys. ^