Asking a girl for a date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Asking a girl for a date
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So almost every fucking time I ask a girl out she makes and exuces, this happends like 8/10 times. I ask her is she free this week, and when I set up a date she makes up excuse. Or I set up a date and when it comes to date, she makes up excuse again. What am I doing wrong? Am I really so bad at texting?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:02 am 
English Muffin

It's not your texts. Work on better interactions before you get her phone number.

I won't sugar coat this to you, my interactions are pretty solid a lot of the time and I still get flaked more often than not. But I play the numbers game well. For every 5 numbers, I will have one good lead. To be honest, it's less about making it solid and it's more about finding the girls that are sexually available to you.

Quantity and quality in my opinion, and especially when you're at the noob stage.

It doesn't make sense a lot of the time, I've had quick phone numbers that turn into relationships and I've had deep connections with girls that just blocked me the next day on SPAM lol. The secret trick is, to truly not care if they text you or not.

I know it's a little pessimistic but I see way too often guys freaking out and they put their hopes on particular girls. This is when you evolve like a Pokemon. Is when you're not pretending to be not outcome dependant.

Girls are intuitive, they can smell if you're invested, they can small when you have 3 fuck buddies. When they can't pinpoint that smell, your phone will blow up with girls wanting dates.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 pm 

1) Try not asking via text

2) If you're always getting 'no' then there's not enough/any attraction when you ask. Could mean you're reading the situation wrong, or could mean you're asking people out without having any kind of connection first. If you look like Ryan Gosling you can get away with this... If not, make her laugh a few times first.