Shortterm game=check, midterm game=fail

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I have no issue building up sexual attraction in the short term and making a female attracted and interested in me but where my real issue is, is to maintain this after a couple of weeks. I've been to this forum numerous times in the past with the same issue! its not to fuck the bird (which doesn't occur all the time) but its to keep my frame and to maintain her interest.

Any tips guys?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Since no one has replied so here I am.

I read somewhere about this concept that once you start gaming or interacting a girl, a timer starts and there is a very short window which becomes smaller and smaller as time passes by. So if you don't escalate or move things forward, that window will close pretty soon and the girl will eventually lose interest in you.

This concept applies for both short term (for a particular approach) and long term (in terms of relationships). The same thing happens to nice guys who end up in friend zone.i.e they don't escalate soon. Now if you've got her interested that just prolongs the window a bit. Still have to move things forward.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude this happens to me 90% of the time. The 10% I've managed to keep interested in a longer-ish time period has been thanks to social proof and 2 steps back 1 step forward neg/compliment. I've found that giving less compliments helps to enlarge the interest window as it keeps the girl more hooked and thrilled.

Love from Tenerife,

-Dani.