My Sticking Point

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: My Sticking Point
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everybody! This is my first time posting on this forum, although I've been reading this website for a long-time.

I would like to address and ask about a particular sticking point. This sticking point is that when I get past the opener, I usually get this quietness from the girl. She usually doesn't say anything.

I know I'm supposed to do about 80% of the talking, but I sometimes don't know what to say.

So my questions are.... 1) How long (or usually how long) should I keep talking before the set "clicks"? I sometimes get this odd feeling like a set won't click.
2) What types of things can I say? Aside from stories.

Thanks, everybody. All replies are appreciated.

Post subject: Re: My Sticking Point
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't think about it, just shoot the shit as if she was an old friend you haven't seen in a while.

The hook point is when you find common ground, you share something with that person, you create a connection. It could be from countries visited, places you've seen, anything.

Also, learn how to say "How are you?" in any language where there's bound to be foreigners. It works like a charm, they freakin' love it and instantly draw a connection with you. Most easier way to get a woman on a night out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

But that leads me to my second question... What do I say?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Picture it, you're in a club out in the beer garden/smoking area, it's kind of noisy but not too noisy and people are talking. You see a girl standing alone(I'm guessing this is the approaches you take?).

You: "Hey, you look like you're looking for your friends. We can go buddy hunting together!"
Her: "Ha, okay!"
You: "What's your name?"
Her: "Blah blah."
You: "That's an interesting name, haven't heard it before." / "Everyone has that name, I thought you would have had a more interesting name!"
Her: "Thanks, what's your name?" / "It's not that boring/Do you swoon women like this all the time? Haha"
You: "My name's Chuck. Where are you from, Blah blah?"

She'll tell you, you'll ask to know something cool about where she's from and then she'll most likely talk about a hobby she took up from being there. You relate to that, create a connection, and say that's really cool and she needs to tell you more about it or you've been into it/heard about it and are very interested.

Simple. Then just take it from there. Don't be afraid to stack shit either. If the conversation thins out just move onto something completely unrelated. It doesn't matter, just keep the interest there by keeping the conversation alive.

One thing to note: You only have to do all the talking and the pushing during the approach and opening. During rapport you don't have to keep talking, you can leave it up to her. Do not be afraid of silences, they can be a good thing just don't lose your frame or composure!!

And the conversation above was just an example, don't take it as if everything will go that way. Sometimes it starts out a bit tougher, other times the girl will be dying to have a chat with you. Mostly women will be rather neutral if you follow the rules for the approach and don't act like a creep while doing it.

Honestly, it's easier the better the approach you have. Forget the actual opener but perfect the approach then you'll realise that an opener can be as easy as "Hey, what's your name? You look interesting."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice!