Women losing interest after first hookup

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So the last 4 chicks I've hooked up with I've had this problem. The thing is they are super attracted to me and they all jumped at the opportunity to hang out. So I've got the initial attraction down. But with each of them we've gone out and drank a bit too much. The first one I f-closed but then when I tried to hook up with her the next night she didn't seem into it. The second we went out, had sushi and saki bombs then I took her to a strip club lol, we then went back to my place. It was an awesome night but then the next day she came over to watch movies and left within an hour. Then no more communication. The 3rd chick, we went out had fun, she came home then when I tried to make some moves she said she had a bf and went off on how much she hates men. The 4th, I had her pick me up, went to her place, got drunk, hooked up but not f-close. She ended up driving me home at like 7 in the a.m. and I haven't felt any interest from her since.

Why is it that when it seems like I'm having an awesome time with these chicks they suddenly lose interest? Or do they just feel guilty when they wake up hungover? Maybe I should go out, have fun, then call it a night the first time or two and not try to hook up with them. I dunno any advice would be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd hold off on too much alcohol for the girls and yourself. Yeah it makes the night wild and fun but when the girl has a day or so to think about what she did, she obviously regrets what ever she did with you and thinks that you think all you want is sex. Holding off on the alcohol for your sake will keep you from getting sloppy and helps keep your game up (yeah a few is ok but i wouldn't do more than that).

How do you screw up having a chick over to watch a movie? Honestly i don't know what you could have done but that's the easiest time to make a move, kino and cuddle up with the girl.

As for the bf psycho lady who hates men. Not your fault. Seems she is/was deffective from the beginning.

Anyways good luck and it's great you have attraction from the start. All that will help you now is trial and error.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

it sounds to me like a case of buyers remorse, if they go to far and too fast on the first night, they regret how fast they moved and felt like a bit of a slut. the easiest way for them to forget about this is to stop seeing you,

THis happen to me a few weeks back, I met this chick for a drink, ended up back at hers making out on the couch topless (me and her) but i think I went too far and the next time I contacted her she said she didn't want a relationship.

I know it's hard to slow yourself down when it's so tempting but you need to be the one to slow the pace down. If you getting really heavy into a make out ses just push her off you and say "whoa, i think this is going too fast" and just continue snuggling watching TV or whatever you were doing before

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why is it that when it seems like I'm having an awesome time with these chicks they suddenly lose interest? Or do they just feel guilty when they wake up hungover? Maybe I should go out, have fun, then call it a night the first time or two and not try to hook up with them. I dunno any advice would be great.

I'd hold off on too much alcohol for the girls and yourself. Yeah it makes the night wild and fun but when the girl has a day or so to think about what she did, she obviously regrets what ever she did with you and thinks that you think all you want is sex. Holding off on the alcohol for your sake will keep you from getting sloppy and helps keep your game up (yeah a few is ok but i wouldn't do more than that).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

To address this topic i will present u with this lyric i just invented a second ago:

if u want a second night u better lay the pipe right

Kind of catchy dontcha think..Just playin bro. Do what the other guys were saying about not drinking as much and having the girls over to see a movie.