DHV QUESTION

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: DHV QUESTION
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was at this girls house with 7 girls and 2 guys. The girl I liked noticed a millipede and yelled and all the girls scattered to the back wall.LOL.....yea so than I got up and killed that sh*t and went to get a paper to throw it out. As I was coming back to i yelled "Everyone safe now"? and the girls answered "yes, thanks Ark". Do you think this will leave an impression thats shell rememmber or its not so important as im thinking?

Post subject: DHV
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think it showed you weren't scared of a bug like the other 6 guys. So It helps build the Alpha character since you took charge, but I also think your reading into it to much .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:11 pm 
Ok, so you made the 3rd guy? Or the 2nd guy? Either way it sounds like you guys are high schoolers, and the girls are just drama queens.

Sure, the girl may like you, but in this incident, you killing a millipede . . . I wouldn't read anything into that either.

If that's all you did with those girls . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Ok, so you made the 3rd guy? Or the 2nd guy? Either way it sounds like you guys are high schoolers, and the girls are just drama queens.

Sure, the girl may like you, but in this incident, you killing a millipede . . . I wouldn't read anything into that either.

If that's all you did with those girls . . .
No bud, im in college and those girls were hb9's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

its nothin really, to be honest it may put you in the LJBF zone. ouch, no fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

its not much on its own, next time you see one of the HB's you can ask "you afraid of insects or just millipedes?" before she answers say "cause theres one on your shoulder!" - great for a laugh. usually gets a little kino when they playfully hit you.