3 Weeks later situation question...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

...a little over a week ago I went to go visit my friend who lives 1 hr. away and I ended up hooking up with her roommate who has a BF, I will be going back there in 2 weeks for a party but I havn't really talked to the roommate since then aside from a text or two.

my question is how should I act when I get there, I really do like the roommate from what little I know about her but I have a tendency to of making a situation like this awkward because i'm not really sure how to act in this situation, I think the x-factor here is that she has a BF (who lives 6+ hrs away and WONT be at this party) So I guess my ultimate goal is to build comfort with her after a 3 week absence and also keep building on the attraction

...should I play it cool or should I work/push a little harder???

thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:15 pm 
Those with more experience may say I'm wrong on this, BUT my opinion is that if you've only texted her once or twice in the past three weeks, and you fucked her when you met her, that's already sent her the wrong signal. So, when you see her face to face again, she may think ALL you want from her is sex, therefore she should avoid you.

Maybe your friend who is her roommate could help you to avoid that awkwardness. You may need to enlist your friends help if you really do like this girl.

But as far as how YOU should act . . . ACT COOL. Don't act awkward. THAT'S TOTALLY AFC BEHAVIOR. Act like you like her, if you do. Act like you're cool with her definitely. Play with her. Joke with her. Have fun with her. Smile with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for the input Tripp

I guess for now I will keep up with the playful e-mail/ text bantar....if anybody has anything at all to add I would sure appreciate it

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ahh, But Tripp, the process of texting has sent the same message to both parties. If the topic starter walks in with the 'all she wants from me is a quick hookup' mentality then he can ice her and say hes not that easy. It will wipe the judgement from her mind and he can continue doing what he wishes.

He is the prize not her.

What a title!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:14 pm 
good point. sorry, totally AFC of me, lol.