Flirting, then she starts talking about her boyfriend.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

After a girl has given you some IOIs and you begin to build rapport with her, how do you handle it when she starts talking about her boyfriend?? Some ideas please, this situation seems to come up a lot. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this is my first reply ever, but I have come across this situation before.

A lot of guys would just ignor it and hope that she would stop talking about him, but that wouldn't really solve that problem

Other guys would say something along the lines of "oh you don't need him" or "he sounds like a looser" ... but saying anything bad about him would cause her to be defensive and stand up for him like, "oh he's not a looser, he's a really sweet guy who treats me good"

when this situation comes up with me I say, "he sounds like a great guy, I can totally picture the two of you married with kids in the next few years" then I continue by saying, "it will be a while before I slow down, i'm just at a great point in my life and I love living, one day i'll settle down but not yet"

this will let her know that you are a good timing guy and she will want to come along for the ride as opposed to her being tied down with a husband and kids while she is still young

...might not work for everybody but it has worked for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
afarmer is partially right

you do want to acknowledge the BF and say wow he sounds like a great guy, I learned from a fellow PUA here in addition to that say something like

wow he sounds like a great guy I bet he brings you flowers every day, I could see you guys married with 3 kids living in a huge house. You and me could never date cause I would call you all the time to see who you're with? where you are all the time... see that's why you and me couldn't date..

and then go into other conversation, what that tells her is that you don't want her and she'll try to convince you it will work... you neg, kino and close!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
afarmer is partially right

you do want to acknowledge the BF and say wow he sounds like a great guy, I learned from a fellow PUA here in addition to that say something like

wow he sounds like a great guy I bet he brings you flowers every day, I could see you guys married with 3 kids living in a huge house. You and me could never date cause I would call you all the time to see who you're with? where you are all the time... see that's why you and me couldn't date..

and then go into other conversation, what that tells her is that you don't want her and she'll try to convince you it will work... you neg, kino and close!!
I'd say "...with 3 kids living in a quaint little house in the suburbs" or something along those lines. That way instead of making her think "Oooh huge house!" you keep making her feel claustrophopic, because that's basically the whole point of a BF destroyer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: shurgs
only thing i didnt like is...

u said, I would call you all the time, to see where u were, and who u are with.... dont use this it decreases value... it will make her think u are ealous or needy... even though in this case i know it was a joke..she may get the wrong message...

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/jshurgs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
okay there you go... you have the perfect BF destroyer right there!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

everyone is giving great advice, stick with those. pretty much use a bf destroyer, there are tons of ideas around. the basic idea of it is to acknowledge the boyfriend and NOT feel threatened by him.... and give her an example of what you have to offer.

the way i go about it is i would say:

PUA: yea, for now i'm not really interested in having a girlfriend. I do enjoy going on dates though. that way you really get to meet a lot of interesting people *subtly point at her with hand motions* and eventually you find a really great person who can make you happy *subtly point at yourself without her noticing*.

PUA: either way when you go on a date you get to have fun right? the butterflies in your stomach, the whole "does she like me" "I hope I made a good impression"... and of course that good night kiss *smile and give EC*

then go into another routine. if she mentions her boyfriend again later on you can tell say something like this *laugh a little when you say this s* "hey you know it's pretty rude to keep mentioning your boyfriend haha" or "you know if I was trying to get with you it'd be pretty rude to keep mentioning your boyfriend, but don't worry... it seems like you guys have a great connection".... maybe try one more bf destroyer, or go with the "make the ho say no" approach and try to #close her so you can eject...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

would

"are you trying to make me jealous"

be a good response?

It's a neg and it cut the uncomfortable bf thread, while at the same time your being playful and flirty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Depends on how the situation is playing out, but typically not as it lowers your value by telling her you are jealous.

~ Rye