Isolating/attracting hb 9 after class

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Robbiehoo115
In my philosophy class there are these two highschool girls. theyre friends. they do a dual enrollment program where they leave school early to take college courses.

They ride together from school to the college. it turns out one of the girls knows a friend of mine(hu with him).
ive been playing it right. ive openned them already. givin the friend more attention than the target. negin them both (more so the target). but i dont know how to isolate the target from the friend.

its tough cuz its in class. but i want to take her on an instant date after without inviting the friend. even just to the campus cafe for a coffee. i could invite both them but i dont really want to.

how would u guys play it..or would you invite both of them, im ending A1(ive dhv'd and gotten an ioi from target so maybe im at A2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dude i just fell victim to the cockblock friend on the date, and it suckd,
Avoid this at all Costs. u run the risk of them ceaslessly chatting with each other and shutting you out instead you two getting to know each other. I negd them about it, but the date was not charged, and it became kind of a friend thing. \
I would try a number close then, call and arrange a date if you cant find this grl alone with out her friend, or even text. Text is cool bc u get more time to respond wittier, cockier, and funnier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bannana_q@yahoo.com
AOL: PoohTangInnahMo
wing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Quote:
its tough cuz its in class. but i want to take her on an instant date after without inviting the friend. even just to the campus cafe for a coffee. i could invite both them but i dont really want to.
Just a piece of advice from my personal experience. Do something random and fun. Don't be boring normal standard typical coffee guy. Be random fun exciting guy and do something else. GL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Robbiehoo115
number closed, were going to see my friends band perform at the "internet cafe" tmw night