recovering from what was thought to be a joke about mold

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HB9, she's blonde, she's a prep of kinds, some would call a bitch, and she doesn't want to be seen talking to long haired pot-smokin gentleman like myself, that's obvious, her HB9 friend also doesn't want to be seen talking to me, but that's a different story, but shows that there click is just that. Well, she started talking to me for no reason, so i right away i know that i'm good to game easy, cause the conversation that SHE started contained no substance at all, which by the end of the conversation was my failure.

The class we were in, that she started talking to me in, she switched for another class. the next time i saw her, she walked by me, with her friend, and didn't say anything. the next time i saw her, alone, she started talking to me. the conversation included her saying that the class she switched from was boring, thus, she changed classes, and i agreed with her, which was dumb cause that class is actually pretty tight. but the last thing she said was,"let me know if that class gets fun".

the next time i see her, i tell her that it just got a little bit more fun, knowing she drinks i told her that during this class(a technical theatre class), i started going into the backroom, taking shots of liquor and writing songs on my guitar, which is legitimate cause this is actually something you could do in this class. and she said with a smile,"you're taking shots in there?" and i said,"yeah, it's chill too cause the teacher is rad and doesn't care about shit like that, one time my friends and i were talking about eating fungus and the teacher shut his door to ignore it" and she said with a dissapproving face," talking about eating fungus? that's boring", she suddenly became uninterested in talking and we peaced and left. i later realized she thought i was making a elementary joke about eating mold, when i was truely talking about eating magic shrooms.

so, this is where i lay, how should i go about the next time i see her? i'd like to prove that my sense of humor is not that of a little kid, and that i can get down on a party, just like she can. i'd like to plug my guitar creationism and showmanship for a DHV spike and have her actually notice it instead of the highlight of my words be me drinking.