Kino in the Classroom

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Kino in the Classroom
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mrhappypyrotics
I have two HB 8.5-9 in seperate classes. The both have DHVed to me, whether they realise it or not. I just can't think of a way to kino without being creepy.

Any general suggestions would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would start by touching them on the shoulder and being like hey you got this answer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mrhappypyrotics
XD I answer all the questions right, part of my DHV is never being wrong. So anything else that I can do that isn't a DLV with that in mind?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

first of all, kino in a class doesn't mean rubbing her leg or holding her hand, that would be just creepy.

what is normal though is to while telling her something... just touch her shoulder or the side of her arm.

it's normal. also you always want to be "the touchy guy," you want it to make it seem like it's part of your normal polite conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i think walking into the classroom if you see her, you could come in w/ a fun attitude, like you just got laid, slappin fives, then maybe do a cool handshake that you could teach her. Like handshake --> thumbshake-->wrapping the thumb-->snap-->pt and explode. or whatever. This might make her laugh a little, initiate fun kino that will be reused later and establish something that only you two know about (bringing her into your guys' fun private world)
You come off as a fun guy and other grls will hopefully pick up on that as well.
I found this to be the least threatening way to First establish kino w/ a grl that yuv nevr touched b4 in this type of environment Latr while walking and talking (maybe out of class), you can butt bump her into the wall or something. (makes he r laugh and push (touch) you back). This is good. Being playful will make her relate your touch to happy feelings. Then, it wont be as weird to transition into more intimate kino once youve already initially contacted her. But dont dwell on this, latr try to gradually get her to escalate into more intimate forms of kino, (less friend zone). works 4 me, hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i think walking into the classroom if you see her, you could come in w/ a fun attitude, like you just got laid, slappin fives, then maybe do a cool handshake that you could teach her. Like handshake --> thumbshake-->wrapping the thumb-->snap-->pt and explode. or whatever.
that's really stupid :x

everybody knows the secret handshake is slide off, punch, pound down, pound up, punch knuckles, then the wigedy wigedy, idiot

lol jk.