New Negs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: New Negs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey, I just thought I'd make a post where everyone can post new negs, that way we don't have to make new threads for each one. I'll start out with a new neg I came up with. It works best with larger groups, but still works with groups of 3 or 4.

Whenever you are doing an opinion opener, get the girls opinions one at a time, in a straight line (either from right to left or left to right) by pointing to them. When you get to the girl you want to neg, skip over her and point at the next girl instead. If she says anything, jokingly say "Oh, you don't get an opinion." You could even go as far as to make a joke about why her opinion isn't worth hearing, although I don't suggest this unless you're pretty good at negging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
I don't use opinion openers per say. But cool anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont know if this is much of a neg, but when bored in the classroom and a chick keeps looking over at me ill mimik them.

she puts her hand up to her chin, i do the same. she realizes what shes doing and moves her arm down to the table, i do the same. Eventually she catches on and as i continue the game she starts giggling.

Then introductions or whatever are made afterward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mrhappypyrotics
Quote:
I dont know if this is much of a neg, but when bored in the classroom and a chick keeps looking over at me ill mimik them.

she puts her hand up to her chin, i do the same. she realizes what shes doing and moves her arm down to the table, i do the same. Eventually she catches on and as i continue the game she starts giggling.

Then introductions or whatever are made afterward.
thats called mirroring. It is a way to make a girl more comfortable because you have the same mannerisms. Normally, when you go sarging, you don't want to be so overt about it, but in your situation it seems like a very good thing to start a conversation later. You could open it with a neg like "You were copying me all through class!" or "You put your arm in funny positions, (maybe use this part) its cute"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

usually when i do negs, they are the spur of the moment, so i can't think of any right now. But i do have some good ones when i'm infield. just can't remember them.