reel her back..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: reel her back..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Aghayeh+Erik
hey guys, i have had some luck with girls in the past, but when it comes to these two girls..im at lost of words..

basically, this one girl, an HB8, was really into me back in high school, and we had a little fling afterwards..might i mention, when we had our first fling after HS, she had a boyfriend and i ended that with a K-close. afterwards, she had broken up with her boyfriend, and she called me over her house when parents were out..i went over, and had a nice time, but sister and friend were over. went to the room, started talking, and thats when i began some kino by playing with her hair and touching, similar to the cat-string-theory..anyways, we started with the kissing again.

while we were talking, she asked me "are you nervous?"

and i answered by "no, y should i be around you" (pretty AFC).javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes and thats when i think i blew it. basically, i didnt f-close that night.

now, im trying to reel her back in but she keeps brushing me off, so i just told her to give me a call whenever things settle down.

have i done anything wrong? what should i do at this point? :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
what you went wrong was her Test. I dont know but i would also like to know if i was to fall into your situation

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what do u mean? what should i say if she calls me back again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
haha dude act like she's nothing but run some game on her NEG her make her feel jealous you got this girl you just dont relize it. If she call you back that right there is an IOI look for every IOI remember she's yours and you dont have to be all nervous. Ex. What is she call me back?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yah thats true. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think if I were in your situation I would've said something along the lines of, "You know what? This doesn't feel right. We shouldn't be doing this."

Throw her off completely. This shows that you're not there for that (even if you really are). Show her you have morals and standards, this should drive her crazier and get your F-close. If you get to that situation again, good luck.