Be a Man, Grab her by the Hair

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im sure a lot of you out there are aware of the compliance test wth touching a womans hair, and this is generally done in a gentle seductive manner, however, i have been successful with doing it rough as a means to seduction, after i have already established compliance and kissing, etc.

I was making out with a grl that i had hooked up with a few times but she never wanted to have sex. But one night we were making out in my hallway during a party i was throwing, and i of course again wanted to sleep with her. We stopped kissing and she started to walk away, and thats when i grabbed her by the hair in a rough sex kinda way. It was borderline too rough, to the point her friend saw it and semi-protectively, semi-jealously turned to me and yelled "Hey!"
She didnt know what else to say, because when she looked back at her friend to see her reaction, she was grinning, looking at me with eyes ready to f, and we both knew, shit we all knew, It was On. So we did f. Almost immediately, and her stupid friend had to leave while we were making sexy time. lol.

Guys im not a wife beater, nor do i condone any violence or sexual harassment towards a woman, im just stressing the fact that if you DO, In the RIGHT SITUATION, grab a grl by the hair, Not too rough, but like you're a Man, with a pair of nuts, it can be a huge turn-on for the woman and could flip the sex switch on. Done correctly you come off as extremely confident, and very potentially confident in the bedroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:28 am 
Moderator Emeritus

It does work when excecuted properly, but it also runs the risk of pissing girls off and hurting them if done wrong, or if that just isn't her thing. Be careful and make sure you read them well before doing something like this and you have comfort built up, otherwise even if this is her thing and there isn't enough comfort she might kick your ass, get her guy friends to kick your ass, or throw some sort of harrassment claim against you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Rye pretty much said everything that needed saying, but I'd just like to add that when pulling or grabbing a womans hair (is this conjuring images of the second grade playground for anyone else) grab a healthy handful, not just a few strands, preferably from the back of the head/neck where the skin isn't so tight and pull downward, perpendicular to the angle the hair grows from the scalp. A big handful spreads out the force, causing little, if any, pain. Pulling downward actually does more moving of the skin than anything else, especially downward where the skin has more travel, as opposed to straight out. Hell, practice on yourself. Everyone is different, but on the same note, we are also all pretty much the same, so what doesn't hurt on you, shouldn't hurt on them.