My AFC approach - works every time......

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Man, you guys have no sense of humour! :lol:
Lol.Figured it was a joke...

...that played out to be actually serious. xD.

Next time add the bit of sarcasm at the end to signify a joke:

"Use these lines.They get me responses from girls(Mostly "Um...yea,and "I gotta go!").Of course,if you are interested in fucking them,then dont use them.

Humor is meant to be concealed cruelty,a sign of cleverness.

That is the premise behind negs and openers.Conceal your true intentions(A law of power by Rob Greene).

Oh Temujinn.
sorry, I'm British. It's in our nature to be smarmy.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha!

I actually like the first one, because it's so insane. If you could manage to say that while giving no doubts about how absolutely retarded and over-the-top it is, it might actually be a really great line.

The best kind of response would be something like "YES PLEASE! When do we marry? I want swans at our wedding, and raise our kids in Italy!"

Then you'll know you have the same sense of humor and open-mindedness at least. That's a good thing.

One of my favorite lines to open sets with is "Hi, what are you playing, and who's winning?" and then explain you're just fishing for some good conversation topics and was curious what was said over here. If they don't welcome you, just say "Hm. Cool. Have fun." and wander off as if you didn't find it interesting. If they tell you what they are talking about, then it's your chance to make some interesting contributions, or act very interested yourself and ask good questions to learn more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well I guess if you can put a face like
"I know this shit doesn't work, but I am doing it anyway because I want to have fun" it might work.

I guess you have higher chances of succeeding with HB7s and lower, plus immediately after you say that you should pull out something funny, any test, a joke, whatever so that then she doesn't think like.. "aww shit now I have to be with this guy for the rest of the day..."

I wouldn't do something like that though :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with everyone saying LAME to that sh*t! And easylover hope thats really you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only way to turn an afc pick up line around would be somthing totally rediculous like:

Your in a clinic/hospital/lunch que/bus or anything stupid.

"so...."
"Hmm?"
"Do you come here often?"
"hahaah!"

MY personal favourite is going to a book store and finding 'Dating for dummies' opening to the page that says 'DO NOT SAY THESE' and hold the book up infront of a girl blatantly, pull it down put on a swave player voice "soo...do you come here often" then put a panicing look on your face.
"I knew this shit wouldnt work!"
Throw the book at her and tell her "Your turn!"