What has been used on VH1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok I don't want to get caught using anything from Mysteries show so if you guys could tell me if any of these are from the show that would be nice.

ESP routine
Best friends test
Tension test
Trust test

Any other popular ones that you can think of that have been used on the show please let me know so I don't get caught, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

where can I find a copy of this video anyway? I'm interested in seeing it. What's it called? Mystery on VH1??? Help please guys...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok I don't want to get caught using anything from Mysteries show so if you guys could tell me if any of these are from the show that would be nice.

ESP routine
Best friends test
Tension test
Trust test

Any other popular ones that you can think of that have been used on the show please let me know so I don't get caught, thanks.
"did you see the fight outside?"

It's called The Pickup Artist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Apparently the 5 question game, which sucks because that ones awesome. I had this HB9 call me out last night on the phone and ask if i got that line from the show. I told her ya thats it I'm a pick up artists, then why am I going after you, LOL. she dropped it after that :). but that sucks if they really used that on the show. I might have to watch to see if they really use it, or its just mentioned.

here is the torrent link for all the shows so far
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=pick+up+artist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Cretin105
Quote:
Apparently the 5 question game, which sucks because that ones awesome. I had this HB9 call me out last night on the phone and ask if i got that line from the show. I told her ya thats it I'm a pick up artists, then why am I going after you, LOL. she dropped it after that :). but that sucks if they really used that on the show. I might have to watch to see if they really use it, or its just mentioned.

here is the torrent link for all the shows so far
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=pick+up+artist
I watch this show pretty religiously and if we are talking about Styles 5 question game . . then i do not remember seeing it at allllll . . . I have only missed the show one time so . . if they played it on that one show (which i highly doubt) then i am wayyy off but i have not seen it being done

What i have seen is basically all the shit that s main stream
1. Did you see the fight outside . .
2. Brush before or after you floss
3. Best friends test (the one where they look at each other)
4. On moving targets they asked where the bats were

i think thats mostly it . . .

EDIT : On a side note how do u use torrent ? ? ? i downloaded the thing now how do u play it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys, and torrents are really confusing. You have to dowload a torrent downloader, download the torrent, then download the video. All of this can take anywhere from 10 mins to 10 days depending on how fast the torrent is. I suggest going to somewhere online where you can watch the whole episode online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Cretin105 thanks allot man, not sure why she said she had seen it on there, but what ever. I appreciate the list of items used so far. here is a link for a how to on downloading torrents

http://thepiratebay.org/help
Use www.uttorent.com as the client

Torrents are fast as long as there are sufficient seeds and you have your router opened on that port.
This post is not about this topic so If you have questions please feel free to PM me and i'll try and help you out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: devilmaycry265
AOL: westthestamede
why worry about whats been used though, use the fact that you got caught as a opener. or think of it as a test

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Aghayeh+Erik
the fact that you admitted to being one and using the line probably made her embarrassed of asking you which could be a some sort of..neg.

but just be careful and be original i guess. it does kinda suck that if they used the 5 ? game cause thats my favorite, so is the coin game. ive used both and my targets got a kick out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

5 lies game was mentioned by Brady in the episode where predeep gets eliminated.

He just mentions the 5 lies game and says to HB
"All you got to do is get 5 answers wrong in a row and you win."

They didnt show him asking the questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Go on youtube and watch them all, it's fun and you might learn something especially what not to use now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: radioguy23
I take the "keeping the pics of an ex" routine and mix it up to keep from being outed by the televised material. I change it around by saying my friend found old high school year books or birthday cards etc. and read through the comments and numbers from their old ex's in them. I asked if they should be jealous....yadda yadda yadda.

Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

on the last episode they did the first line of the tattoo opener and they did your nose wiggles when you talk neg.. and other little lines